View Diary: WaPo's Ed Board Editor Practices The New McCarthyism (259 comments)

•  is that sarcasm? (4.00)
    So now anyone who questions your patriotism is a traitor? What's this?  A parlor game called my McCarthyism is better than your McCarthyism?
    •  It was indeed sarcasm (none)
      And fairly obvious it was.

I was inviting a polite letter from the commenter.

The SCOTUS is Extraordinary.

by Armando on Sun Nov 13, 2005 at 09:08:27 PM PST

•  excellent (none)
        ratings abuse by Armando. classy

All extremists are irrational and should be exposed

by SeanF on Sun Nov 13, 2005 at 10:03:11 PM PST

•  You called me a liar (none)
          And that rates a zero every time.

Your buddy John T. is a true ratings abuser. Have any words for him?

You take umbrage at the strangest things.

You don't mind have your character impugned. But someone calls you foolish and you act like a child.

You are truly a strange person.

The SCOTUS is Extraordinary.

by Armando on Sun Nov 13, 2005 at 10:09:09 PM PST

•  the ego has spoken (none)
            "don't call me a liar!"
            [beats chest]

All extremists are irrational and should be exposed

by SeanF on Sun Nov 13, 2005 at 10:15:00 PM PST

•  You better believe it (none)
              see, attacks on character, on truthfulness, are true insults.

Fools calling you a fool? Who gives a shit? Not me.

Your calling me a fool, or The Ego, I mean, anyone can see the level of your mind.

But call me a liar or question my patriotism, and we'll have a dispute. As you have received here.

That you find no problem in being called a liar or questioning your patriotism is, I have said, a comment on you, not me.

That you act like a child when caled foolish is a comment on your ego.

The SCOTUS is Extraordinary.

by Armando on Sun Nov 13, 2005 at 10:26:09 PM PST

•  oh shit (none)
        i'm apparently an idiot.  When will I learn to scoll down before I post my comments?

explain how letting gays marry will directly affect your own heterosexual relationship?

by bluestatesam on Sun Nov 13, 2005 at 10:38:23 PM PST

•  don't believe him (none)

All extremists are irrational and should be exposed