View Diary: WaPo's Ed Board Editor Practices The New McCarthyism (259 comments)

•  if you had (1.80)
    any humor or wit, you might bring some value to this site. as it is, just a big clunky ego.

All extremists are irrational and should be exposed

by SeanF on Sun Nov 13, 2005 at 09:17:10 PM PST

•  Aww (1.83)
      Your widdle feelings hurt by your exposing your foolishness?

Poor baby.

Seriously, now, do you fucking have a harsh fucking word for having your patriotism questioned? What kind of loser are you?

Have you been kicked in the balls so much that you enjoy it?

The SCOTUS is Extraordinary.

by Armando on Sun Nov 13, 2005 at 09:21:18 PM PST

•  this is like dueling (2.00)
        with a gorrilla. go jump up and down some more.

All extremists are irrational and should be exposed

by SeanF on Sun Nov 13, 2005 at 09:25:15 PM PST

•  More ad hominem (3.00)
          How you do manage to expose your hypocrisy so very quickly.

Unless, of course, your patriotism is questioned. You take that vile smear quite calmly.

Quite bizarre actually.

You do realize that you completely discredited your "argument," such as it was don't you? Of course you do.

The SCOTUS is Extraordinary.

by Armando on Sun Nov 13, 2005 at 09:30:19 PM PST

•  you never addressed my (4.00)
            argument. i have no problem slinging insults. I'm just saying with your comments on the front page and all as a dKos "statement", it could have been more cutting if your slurs weren't so generic.

of course you can't tolerate criticism, regardless of its merits. and your attempt at a save calling it "sarcasm" is what it is. an attempt.

All extremists are irrational and should be exposed

by SeanF on Sun Nov 13, 2005 at 09:34:57 PM PST

•  My criticism (none)
              of your foolish comments was made manifrst by your vitriolic reaction to being called a fool.

See, I don't care if I am called a fool. I DO care if someone questions my patriotism.

You propose some type of position paper on the Dems' patriotism. As if it should be open to debate.

That is idiotic. You lost the moment you engage in such a discussion.

My anger is real. And your critique was just plain stupid.

The SCOTUS is Extraordinary.

by Armando on Sun Nov 13, 2005 at 09:43:40 PM PST

•  we never engage (3.50)
                in a meaningful way because you are only about protecting your turf and "winning." every sentence you write is all about who you think won this spat. how boring.

to clarify, my critique of your post was not that you should be more polite, but that your slams would be more cutting if they were less gradeschool. I have no idea what you are going on about patriotism. Of course, now I'm engaging in fantasy debate, imagining you will process my response and reply in kind. whatever, lace it with "fool" this and why I lost that. if it feeds the beast.

All extremists are irrational and should be exposed

by SeanF on Sun Nov 13, 2005 at 09:53:13 PM PST

•  Is a gorrilla better or worse (none)
          than a cretin?

Can anyone tell me why my American flag was made in China?

by Skid on Sun Nov 13, 2005 at 09:40:27 PM PST

•  ok, that was kinda funny (none)
            Calling Armando a mental gorrilla is more specific than calling Hiatt a cretin. it's not better, it's not worse, it's more relevant.

All extremists are irrational and should be exposed

by SeanF on Sun Nov 13, 2005 at 09:44:56 PM PST

•  More relevant (none)
              Talk about self absorption.

My dispute with you is more relevant than Hiatt to this thread?

Whew, you truly are not a good debater. You bury yourself at every turn.

The SCOTUS is Extraordinary.

by Armando on Sun Nov 13, 2005 at 10:10:45 PM PST