View Diary: WaPo's Ed Board Editor Practices The New McCarthyism (259 comments)

•  That comment (none)
    was simply nonsensical. It is impossible to respond to because it made no sense.

You need to take a moment and try to formulate your argument. Surely it is something other than that comment.

The SCOTUS is Extraordinary.

by Armando on Sun Nov 13, 2005 at 10:05:11 PM PST

•  read it again (none)

All extremists are irrational and should be exposed

by SeanF on Sun Nov 13, 2005 at 10:05:59 PM PST

•  Did so (none)
        This stands out - "I have no idea what you are going on about patriotism."

That says it all.

The SCOTUS is Extraordinary.

by Armando on Sun Nov 13, 2005 at 10:12:01 PM PST

•  my reaction (none)
          to you was never about the traitor line. I dismissed that as noise. but as you keep on bringing it up over and over, makes your sarcasm claim even more suspect.

All extremists are irrational and should be exposed

by SeanF on Sun Nov 13, 2005 at 10:13:55 PM PST

•  Dude (none)
            You mean nothing to me - my post was on Hiatt, not you.

You wrote "I dismissed that as noise." That is exactly the problem. You dismissed Hiatt's questioning of Dems' patriotism as nothing.

You got hot and bothered when I called you a fool.

That is your problem in a nutshell.

The SCOTUS is Extraordinary.

by Armando on Sun Nov 13, 2005 at 10:28:12 PM PST

•  this is painful (none)
              but just so that we're fighting about the right thing - I'm calling it noise when you called me a traitor, not Hiatt calling the dems such.

over and out.

All extremists are irrational and should be exposed

by SeanF on Sun Nov 13, 2005 at 10:35:07 PM PST

•  Oh please (none)
                That was sarcasm and you actually went for the fool bait, just as I would have predicted.

The SCOTUS is Extraordinary.

by Armando on Sun Nov 13, 2005 at 10:41:19 PM PST

•  My thoughts (none)
                  Armando, your eloquence in exposing the asshole administration and its followers is greatly appreciated.  You're an asset to DKos, but I would wish you'd not get into a shouting match like this.
                  Its not worth it, and that person is not worth it.

Look, the diary you posted was very interesting and I was scrolling down to read some thoughtful replies to it so please, lets all stick to the issue at hand.