View Diary: U.K. Security Contractors Shoot Iraqi Civilians on Video - Contracted by U.S. (50 comments)

•  Was wir wollen nicht... (none)
    ...ist Soldaten, dass nicht die Juden vernichten, venn sie mussen.

I'm not even going to bother translating it. It's not too difficult to figure out.

We are in bad company now.

Everyone has a right to the orgasm of their choice. :)

by cskendrick on Sat Nov 26, 2005 at 08:52:30 PM PST

•  Did I mention... (none)
      ...the cocktails?  Translation, please.  Something about soldiers not destroying Jews?

Arrogant lips are unsuited to a fool-- how much worse lying lips to a ruler - Proverbs 17:7

by Barbara Morrill on Sat Nov 26, 2005 at 09:20:11 PM PST

•  Okay, I surrender (none)

We don't want soldiers, that won't eliminate Jews, when they must.

It's cold and vile in both languages.

Everyone has a right to the orgasm of their choice. :)

by cskendrick on Sat Nov 26, 2005 at 09:29:02 PM PST

•  Thanks... (none)
          Indeed!  Chilling, in fact.

Time for a fresh one.

by Barbara Morrill on Sat Nov 26, 2005 at 09:37:36 PM PST

•  Whose quote is this? (nt) (none)
          •  I know German (none)
            And assembled the words all by myself, to make a sharp comparison between the comments of the trophy people with what occurred during the Holocaust.

Though on second take, I think I might have botched the word order.

PS - I saw your essay on incivility elsewhere. Excellent advice, excellently put into practice.

Everyone has a right to the orgasm of their choice. :)

by cskendrick on Sun Nov 27, 2005 at 04:14:41 PM PST

•  ooh, I didn't expect that you put those words (none)
              together. Be careful though, I think, what you had in mind expressing, wouldn't have been formulated this way, with or without correct word order.

P.S. I am not aware I wrote an essay on incivility. Are you sure you don't mix me up with someone else?

•  I was referring to a rather lengthy post... (none)
                ...on the topic, that just happens to be available if someone clicks on your name, then goes to your comments section. :)

Everyone has a right to the orgasm of their choice. :)

by cskendrick on Sun Nov 27, 2005 at 06:46:09 PM PST

•  krieg macht frei (none)
      and will make you appear, momentarily, to be a strong leader. Hope you enjoyed the moment, W, you hollow excuse for a man. I wish there were a hell.
    •  ok, if you quote something (shitty?) in German (none)
      may be you quote it correctly and translate it so it makes sense?  I can't figure out what this sentence is supposed to mean. Would you explain yourself?