View Diary: Open Thread (225 comments)

•  you two (none)
    ever hear of satire?

Bullshit, Jesus, those are obviously my footprints.

by als10 on Tue Dec 20, 2005 at 07:05:42 PM PST

•  uh... (none)
      ...yeah...

what's satirical about posting the same shit over and over?

and when have i ever done that?

p.s. buy a dictionary and learn the difference between "to," "two" and "too."

Crime is contagious....if the government becomes a lawbreaker, it breeds contempt for the law. -- Justice Louis Brandeis

by FemiNazi on Tue Dec 20, 2005 at 07:08:25 PM PST

•  He's a troll (none)
        he's been pestering me for a bit.

He needs to get laid.

Ignore.

•  I'm sorry (none)
          dragOn.

Troll?  I've been hear for at least a YEAR more than you.  Don't you have another three word diary to post?

Sex insults belong...well, back in '98.  Waaaay behind the times there, bubbo.

Bullshit, Jesus, those are obviously my footprints.

by als10 on Tue Dec 20, 2005 at 07:21:11 PM PST

•  No (none)
        two as in 2.

As in the two postings above mine.

So, actually try to discern what I meant before you commence with the insults, okay big-guy?

Bullshit, Jesus, those are obviously my footprints.

by als10 on Tue Dec 20, 2005 at 07:17:32 PM PST

•  i'm still... (none)
          ...not sure what the hell you meant, lil lady.

by FemiNazi on Tue Dec 20, 2005 at 07:19:52 PM PST

•  uh, (none)
            it seems you did know what I meant since you responded to it.

I said it was satire, you don't agree.  Enough said, kocheese.

Bullshit, Jesus, those are obviously my footprints.

by als10 on Tue Dec 20, 2005 at 07:22:09 PM PST

•  um... (none)
              ...you stuck your nose in a spot where it didn't belong. i believe my initial post was directed at the mel gibson satiricial site of the day poster and not you. in any case, i said the poster was becoming annoying. i really don't see what that's got to do with my appreciation of sarcasm.

why exactly are you defending someone who keeps posting the same damn post anyway??

by FemiNazi on Tue Dec 20, 2005 at 07:25:28 PM PST

•  Stuck my what where? (2.50)
                It's an open thread.  HELLO!

Logic Train!!  Ding Ding Ding!

Bullshit, Jesus, those are obviously my footprints.

by als10 on Tue Dec 20, 2005 at 07:28:25 PM PST

•  gee... (none)
                  ...that sure didn't answer my question.

are you always so condescending or is the pre-holiday stress just getting to you?

by FemiNazi on Tue Dec 20, 2005 at 07:31:51 PM PST

•  Condescending? (none)
                    I'm full of cheer.  Need I remind you of your own pre-emptive insults not 20 minutes ago (btw- which is better: webster's or the american heritage dictionary).  Can you say projection?

Anyway, I already answered your question.  I defended it cause I think it's funny.  And this being an open thread I don't know what you're getting all hussy about.  Besides, do I make you answer for your attacking of a posting?  Do I project my own smartass-itude onto others to make myself feel morally superior?  No.  So don't do it to me.

Bullshit, Jesus, those are obviously my footprints.

by als10 on Tue Dec 20, 2005 at 07:38:59 PM PST

•  well yeah... (none)
                      ya did project right back at me.

g'bye now.