View Diary: Sunday Talk - Christmas Pageant (37 comments)

•  Sunday Funnies - Boston Convention (3.87)

Sharpton is attacked by the Press,  then Stewart ATTACKS the Press!!!

Click the Photo

Go Efff  yourself, Cheney !!!

Click the Photo

•  John Kerry and John Conyers on Politically Direct (4.00)
      Hey Al and All: I wanted to let you know that my guests on our special holiday edition of Politically Direct on Air America Radio today are Senator John Kerry and Congressman John Conyers. Topics include Kerry's response to Mark Crispin Miller's assertion that he's privately said the 2004 election was stolen and Conyers' House resolutions that would censure Bush and Cheney for...well, the list is too long to post here.

You can stream Politically Direct live at 2:00 PM Eastern, 11:00 AM Pacific at http://www.airamericaradio.com or it will be archived starting Monday (after the holiday meal has worn off) at http://www.airamericaplace.com. Click on "Audio Archive" and scroll down to "Politically Direct."

Enjoy the show and thanks for listening!

•  Appreciated the tastes this week (4.00)
        Enjoyed hearing your excerpts on Mark Riley's show this week.  I'll look forward to the interviews.

-4.50, -5.85 Lies are the new Truth.

by Dallasdoc on Sat Dec 24, 2005 at 10:38:26 PM PST

•  Neverheard the show but I'll listen if you ask (none)
        Kerry why he won't represent the people like Conyers does in challenging the president that we gave our time and money to Kerry to do only to shit on us with his bullshit campaign.

Maybe not so much like that but you get the gist......Kerry and Conyers .......that's one helluva pair of guests.    Wish you had em in the studio debating so Jon could ask Kerry why he isn't going guns ablazing right now.     But I guess the dear Senator has a presidential campaign to run (as always)....no need to serve the people as he used to.

Sorry...knowing that you won't challenge him as he needs to be challenged?   It makes me nauseous just thinking about listening to him right now.   Maybe if some listening catch you challenging him in the way that he needs to be challenged then I'll listen next time as it'll be top news here for days.

Good luck on that.

George W. Bush, Resign NOW.

by tlh lib on Sat Dec 24, 2005 at 11:45:00 PM PST

•  Go Air America! (none)
        Darn, David, I told you I'd post that and you beat me to it. Now I feel bad. I was going to - promise.

Say no to hate, bigotry, and the author of the Fed. Marriage Amendment, Marilyn Musgrave. Please donate to Angie Paccione.

by OLinda on Sun Dec 25, 2005 at 03:52:51 AM PST

•  There are rumors on the internets ... (none)
        that the election was stolen Mr Kerry, what do you think?

"I wanted to have the votes counted, but they wouldn't let us so we supported some legal action ... at least I'm still a Senator"

I'll be tuning in for some good Xmas cheer!

Avoiding Theocracy at Home and Neo Cons Abroad

by UniC on Sun Dec 25, 2005 at 05:32:32 AM PST

•  Good Show, David. (none)
        I love John Conyers. The book he talked about is available at his Web site - autographed by him for a $60 donation to his campaign to win back the House.

I never heard any of the environmental talk during Kerry's campaign either. It seemed to me to be skipped entirely. I never saw an environmental tv ad; maybe they skipped Colorado.

My local station that has been airing you at 4PM and says 4PM on its Web site, aired the program live at noon! I just happened to turn on the radio for music, and it happened to be on Air America and your show was coming on! (I emailed them.)

by OLinda on Sun Dec 25, 2005 at 12:19:52 PM PST

•  Hey! (none)
      There's no 3s on Al's weekly diary !! Wassa matter wichu !!!  And on a video post!!!  Outrageous! Egregious! Preposterous! Contemptible!

•  Brit Hume - Wanker of the Year (none)
        He predicted that the special council will be embarrassed again when Scooter Libby isn't convicted in 2006.  When was Fitz embarrassed before?  Brit Hume should just shut the fuck up.

Republicans - For Saddam until they were against him.

by calipygian on Sun Dec 25, 2005 at 06:50:47 AM PST