Skip to main content

View Diary: College Tuition Crisis Continues; Debt Crushing Graduates (168 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  Ask for a review of dependency status (none)
    The Aid office CAN change her dependency status.  Appeal the status listed on the SAR.  If they deny it, keep pressing.  There is no reason not to override the status if the student has no relationship with her parents.

    "I don't bear a grudge. I have no surviving enemies."

    by usagi on Wed Jan 11, 2006 at 12:35:38 PM PST

    [ Parent ]

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site