View Diary: Super Tuesday's Eve (100 comments)

•  Forgive me (none)
    But I'm forced to post the link to Kerry's new Anti-Bush ad.  Watch this ad, all of you who consider Kerry a weak candidate, and tell me what ad by any other candidate comes close to this.  And he put this out in the middle of thsS Super Tuesday struggle.  Kerry Junk yard dog, indeed.

Every time I watch this I feel like a bad assed Democrat.  Haven't felt that way since the glory days of '92.

Kerriatric Tammany Democrat and proud of it!

by John R on Tue Mar 02, 2004 at 02:49:25 AM PST

•  Hmmm.... (none)
      Wait until I get one of my campaign ads up...in 2020...

Let's get a (Democratic) party started! Because when its time to party we will always (Democratic) Party HARD!

by Izixs on Tue Mar 02, 2004 at 02:57:42 AM PST

•  Great ad (none)
      n/t

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. -- Thomas Jefferson

by ogre on Tue Mar 02, 2004 at 04:00:55 AM PST

•  Its a TERRIBLE! (none)
        One of the major complaints I hear coming out of my friends who are 'swing voters' is that they are tired of just hearing negative from the Dems.  Listen...I agree with EVERYTHING the ad says, but we need to listen to what the 'independents' are saying!!!  If they say they want a message, than 'we' need to give it to them!

I know one thing...this add will do nothing but turn off several people I know....tired of Bush because they aren't oblivious, and tired of Dems who they perceive as unable or onwilling to actually say who they are, rather than who they are NOT.

Does this message say ANYTHING about what Kerry will do, or just how crappy Bush is?

Don't blame me....I voted for Kodos!

by coheninjapan on Tue Mar 02, 2004 at 05:46:50 AM PST

•  One more reason to vote EDWARDS (none)
          His "positive" schtick isn't meant for Kerry, it's meant for Bush.  Pre-emptive defensive attack.
        •  Oh, baloney! (4.00)
          It's MARCH, for Chrissakes! Bash the shit out of Bush now. He's a miserable failure. He's a fuckup. He's selling the country to his rich friends, right in the open, and daring us to do something about it.

Bash him! Go negative as hell! THEN get your program out, bit by bit, once you have hammered the people with the negative stuff.

Let the message evolve at a rate that a lot of people can absorb it.

"Lash those conservatives and traitors with the pen of gall and wormwood -- let them feel -- no temporising!" -- Andrew Jackson to Francis Preston Blair, 1837

by Ivan on Tue Mar 02, 2004 at 12:12:36 PM PST

•   That AD has problems (none)
       that MOST  non partisans can see. Kerry's attack me is  effective  and  will get  democrats  FIRED  up  which is useful  and needed in the  primary.

But  that ad  is going to do  NOTHING   to get independent  voters... except to piss them off.

I dunno  --   after winning  18 of  20  primaries and  then affter today  someone  in the kerry  camp  has to  start  to think  how are they  going to win in NOV

"Obviously we are dealing with limited mentalities" -- Daffy Duck

by wxdave on Tue Mar 02, 2004 at 10:39:44 AM PST

• Recommended (122)
  • Community (60)
  • Media (23)
  • Elections (23)
  • Civil Rights (22)
  • Culture (21)
  • Law (21)
  • Environment (21)
  • Trans-Pacific Partnership (21)
  • Josh Duggar (20)
  • Science (19)
  • Labor (18)
  • Economy (17)
  • Marriage Equality (16)
  • Ireland (16)
  • 2016 (15)
  • Bernie Sanders (15)
  • Hillary Clinton (15)
  • Climate Change (15)
  • Health Care (14)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site