View Diary: BREAKING: FILLIBUSTER WITHIN REACH - CALL NOW!! (280 comments)

•  E-mail lists? Fax numbers? (none)
    I want to send a letter to all Democratic senators.  Does anyone know where to find an e-mail or fax list. I don't want to go through their webmail forms one by one.

Hope someone can help!

•  look up Judy (none)
      JudyBrowni..She has been posting everything under the sun to filibuster...

*"It is the difficulties that show what men are" ..Epictetus*

by Chamonix on Wed Jan 25, 2006 at 05:40:34 PM PST

•  Yeah, why no robo-comment from her? (none)
        I thought this diary had the right tags.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

by kovie on Wed Jan 25, 2006 at 06:09:15 PM PST

•  Judy is doing a great job (4.00)
          On one of the petitions they are keeping track of how many peopl eyou are responsible for bringing to the site to sign the petition. Judy has several thousand credited to her and her next closest competitor only several hundred. That's just one of the petitions where they are keeping track. I imagine if they were all keeping track, Judy would be right at the top of all the lists. Bless her, she has taken a lot of shit on this site for her efforts.
          •  It's not a competition (none)
            The real competition is between us and the right, not amongst ourselves. Not unlike the competition to get the most recommendations for diaries. Anyway, in this particular diary it was obviously inappopriate and off-topic, which is what happens with bots--assuming the diarist was not joking, which I think he deserved the benefit of the doubt on.

by kovie on Wed Jan 25, 2006 at 07:34:15 PM PST

•  Oops, I was referring to another diary (none)
              The one where the diarist threatened to kill himself if the filibuster failed.

Still annoying to see these even if they are, I admit, helpful and effective.

by kovie on Wed Jan 25, 2006 at 07:44:21 PM PST

•  here you go (4.00)

weather forecast

The palaces of kings are built upon the ruins of the bowers of paradise. - Paine

by Cedwyn on Wed Jan 25, 2006 at 05:44:46 PM PST

•  A commenter on of my diaries (none)
      posted that s/he had one available - here's a link to the comment.

...with liberty and justice for all.

by Cory Bantic on Wed Jan 25, 2006 at 05:45:02 PM PST

•  Senator List (none)
      www.senate.gov for email.  I also have taken info from there and built a table that includes fax numbers (when available - a few do not publish their fax numbers).  It makes it easy to do a mail merge but you still have to dial the fax numbers.  Email me at vze3cskcatverizon.net if you want me to send it to you.  I sent all the Dems plus Chafee, Snow and Collins a fax last night - took about 45 minutes and I have an older model fax.