View Diary: Mindless Diary Recommenders, I'm Calling You Out (261 comments)

•  I troll rated DHinMi (none)
    I can't think of anything more unproductive then trying to whittle down a "list" of productive members.

Go fuck yourself DH - whoever you think you are.

Take your fuckin' "list" and shove it.

There. Done.

•  Fuck Yourself. Hard. (1.00)
      Defend slander.  Fine.

Shows you have zero regard for truth, consequences, and personal and collective responsibility.

Really, go fuck yourself if you think it's worse to call people out for mindlessly propogating slander.

I suppose if someone propogates slander against you by your real name, I'll just step aside, because, ewwww, it would be, like, ohmigod, soooooooooooooooo mean and stuff to defend someone's honor and demand substantiation for outrageous charges.

If you really think this diary was all that bad, you have the moral compass of a reptile, and the mind to match.

The revolution will not be televised, but we'll analyze it to death at The Next Hurrah.

by Dana Houle on Fri Jan 27, 2006 at 04:07:00 AM PST

•  I guess (4.00)
        There are many of us stupid amoral reptiles here then. Perhaps there should be, I dunno, a purge. Or whatever you do with the people who don't think "right"
        •  Bullet in the Head (none)
          I mean, that's pretty much the same as challenging people to exercise sceptism, judgement and responsibility.  Jeeze, it's such an awful challenge, isn't it?

by Dana Houle on Fri Jan 27, 2006 at 07:44:10 AM PST

•  I'm not (4.00)
            talking about "challenging". I'm talking about telling people that if they think your naming names game sucks, they're amoral stupid reptiles.
            •  Great! Ignore Context! (none)
              Please, give me a break.  He didn't just say it "sucked," and to claim that's all he said is dumb or dishonest.

And the "naming names" verbiage is frivolous.  There was nothing McCarthyite about posting a list to which everyone had access.  And you were the one who talked about purges.

In fact, you're engaging in a whole pattern of misrepresntation, and hyperbolic McCarthyite analogies.  Give me a fucking break, and take your idiotic persecution claims to someone dumb enough to find them valid.

by Dana Houle on Fri Jan 27, 2006 at 08:20:23 AM PST

•  Sheesh (4.00)
                Now I am a stupid, amoral, idiotic, McCarthyite reptile. This is getting better all the time! :-D
                •  Well, I Guess You ARE Stupid... (none)
                  ...if you think I ever suggested you are a McCarthyite.

Either that, or I was giving you credit for honesty that's not justified.

Since nowhere did I call you or any of my antagonists McCarthyites, and since I was assailing them for hiding behind accusations that it was me who was acting in a McCarthyite manner, and since any competent reading of the comments would demonstrate that interpretation, I guess I'll exempt you from my criticism of people who were recommending diaries mindlessly.  Based on your demonstrated inability to see my clearly presented argument, you apparently lack the ability to exercise competent judgement that I attributed to the average Daily Kos participant.

by Dana Houle on Fri Jan 27, 2006 at 08:42:07 AM PST

•  Poor baby. (none)
        What a child. Didn't your mommy ever tell you "no"?

"Blessing are not just for the ones who kneel" Bono

by kd texan on Fri Jan 27, 2006 at 12:26:13 PM PST

•  Thanks (none)
        for demonstrating the schoolyard bully you are.

I feel sorry that you're such a nasty person.

•  Amazing How Much You Think... (none)
          ...you know about someone based upon some blips on a screen, huh?

I don't need your pity.  Save it for yourself.

Well, on second thought, maybe you don't need any more self-pity...

by Dana Houle on Fri Jan 27, 2006 at 09:30:08 PM PST

•  Blah .. (none)
            "you know about someone based upon some blips on a screen, huh?."

You made those initial judgements, and started the name calling, and started the personal attacks and have presented yourself as a nasty person here.

You're right, all I know about you, are the nasty blips you present.

Others here, seem to agree.