View Diary: What Is Different About This Time (370 comments)

•  I will also note (none)
    how you saw Saddam's warmaking as somehow justified.

Apparently, when Saddam made war, it was not so objectionable to you.

The SCOTUS is extraordinary.

by Armando on Sun Feb 12, 2006 at 08:12:11 PM PST

•  All war is wrong. (none)
      But I do believe that Kuwait had illegally cross drilled INTO Iraq. A response was required. I sure wish the great white USA had put pressure on Kuwait to back off.  Imagine... us helping to avoid the ENTIRE conflict?  Now that would have been presidential perfection on the part of Bush 41.

LetsFight. re handle: Fight the radical right is the sentiment!

by letsfight on Sun Feb 12, 2006 at 08:22:01 PM PST

•  That's a different point (none)
        word's mean something. i specifically state that i am discussing bush 41's performance from the invasion on.

I specifically exclude what went before.

The SCOTUS is extraordinary.

by Armando on Sun Feb 12, 2006 at 08:24:40 PM PST

•  Clgggthafotttt.... (none)
          Sorry, your comment made me choke on a cookie that I was eating...

"i am discussing bush 41's performance from the invasion on.

I specifically exclude what went before."

Wow.

"Don't look back... something might be gaining on you..." -Satchel Paige.

by npb7768 on Sun Feb 12, 2006 at 08:27:24 PM PST

•  It's like watching the History channel... (none)
            Let's talk about the orchestration of a military escapade... and NEVER talk about what led to that military action.  Like those are two distinct notions that should never be contemplated together.

Whack.

LetsFight. re handle: Fight the radical right is the sentiment!

by letsfight on Sun Feb 12, 2006 at 08:37:20 PM PST

•  Excuse me (none)
              what is this diary about?

What was my purpose in explaing my support for desert storm?

i tell you what is amazing - the lack of reading comprehension. is that insulting to you? Well i think you are hardly in a position to complain.

The SCOTUS is extraordinary.

by Armando on Sun Feb 12, 2006 at 08:41:11 PM PST

•  what is your problem with it? (none)
            that is the problem bush faced on august 2, 1990.

i find your reaction to be bizarre at best.

The SCOTUS is extraordinary.

by Armando on Sun Feb 12, 2006 at 08:39:41 PM PST

•  I can appreciate that. (4.00)
          I can. Yep, Bush 41 went in there in the proper way.  But can you not see the utter insanity in the NEED to go in?  And that the insanity of military action that could have been avoided pretty much nullifies how well said military action is executed?

It's ALL insanity.

LetsFight. re handle: Fight the radical right is the sentiment!

by letsfight on Sun Feb 12, 2006 at 08:27:34 PM PST