View Diary: The Boy Scouts of the Third Reich in America (133 comments)

•  Oh BS (0+ / 0-)

to decide whether or not to molest children anymore

As a Roman Catholic I am shocked and appalled by the Bishops handling of the abuse cases, but your characterization that they were deciding whether or not to continue abusing childeren is a lie of the worst sort. And to pass your anger on the heirarchy of the church on to the millions of common believers and to as a result call them perverts is unacceptable.

You (no quotation marks) are a bigot.

Lying can never save us from another lie - Vaclav Havel

by Muwarr90 on Wed Jul 19, 2006 at 10:23:31 AM PDT

•  The policy of shuffling (0+ / 0-)

known pederast priests from one parish to the next, instead of removing them from the priesthood, does give pause to wonder exactly what the bishops had been allowing all those years.

•  You are an apologist for (0+ / 0-)

child molesting.

If we're dumb. Then God is dumb. And maybe a little ugly on the side.

by Ghost of Frank Zappa on Wed Jul 19, 2006 at 10:35:05 AM PDT

•  Frankly, (1+ / 0-)
        corvo

I'd rather be a bigot.

If we're dumb. Then God is dumb. And maybe a little ugly on the side.

by Ghost of Frank Zappa on Wed Jul 19, 2006 at 10:35:23 AM PDT

•  Really? (0+ / 0-)

When did I ever apologize for child molestation?

Lying can never save us from another lie - Vaclav Havel

by Muwarr90 on Wed Jul 19, 2006 at 10:47:50 AM PDT

•  How exactly are you an apologist for child (0+ / 0-)

molesters?

By not denouncing and demanding accountability from the very hierarchy that you excuse.

You still follow the "hierarchy", and the infallible pope.  Unquestioning of their atrocious, felonious behavior.  I don't give a good God damn how many millions of Catholics there are.  Pope Benedict and Pope John Paul were both complicit in the molestation and cover up of tens of thousands of children.  They KNEW.  That's all that needs to be said.  They KNEW.  And did NOTHING.

So, once again, I will relax in the golden glow of my bigotry while you wallow in the slime of your apologizing for child molestation.

If we're dumb. Then God is dumb. And maybe a little ugly on the side.

by Ghost of Frank Zappa on Wed Jul 19, 2006 at 11:35:37 AM PDT

•  Oh that's right! (0+ / 0-)

I forgot that you knew all my actions and know exactly what my current realtionship to the church is.

Ah how nice it must be to be able to judge someone just by a label. Cuts down on all that pesky thinking and learning.

Lying can never save us from another lie - Vaclav Havel

by Muwarr90 on Wed Jul 19, 2006 at 11:39:03 AM PDT

•  Here's a lie of the WORST kind. (0+ / 0-)

Send your children to us.  We will educate them and instill in them good Christian values.  And when we molest them, we will cover it up.

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

Upon this rock I shall fuck your kids.

If we're dumb. Then God is dumb. And maybe a little ugly on the side.

by Ghost of Frank Zappa on Wed Jul 19, 2006 at 12:40:15 PM PDT

•  Just because the Fuhrer demanded the death (0+ / 0-)

of 20 million innocent people doesn't mean ALL Nazis are bad.  Does it?

If we're dumb. Then God is dumb. And maybe a little ugly on the side.

by Ghost of Frank Zappa on Wed Jul 19, 2006 at 12:42:52 PM PDT

•  Hey (0+ / 0-)

You claimed you were a Catholic too. So if we're all that evil, why don't you take care of your own problems first before spewing out your hate at the rest of us? Judge not  and you won't be judged, remember?

Lying can never save us from another lie - Vaclav Havel

by Muwarr90 on Wed Jul 19, 2006 at 04:05:06 PM PDT

•  Here's God's phone number. (0+ / 0-)

Et cum spiri two two O.

I called him.  He wasn't too keen on fuckin the kids.

My rant would be hate if it weren't true.  Pointing out truly hateful behaviour does not make one a hater.  And the entire power structure of the Apostolic, Universal Catholic Church, the teachers of MY childhood, and the largest landowners on the planet, were complicit in a serial rape of children.  For decades.

Oopsie.

Guess that's not what I believe in anymore.

In your case I guess love means never having to say you're sorry.

You call my view hate.  I call it a felony.  With impunity.

Maybe an act of contrition would be in order.  Starting with putting the criminal perpetrators in jail.  And reporting the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth about the entire matter.  And replacing the head of the fish which is thoroughly rotten.  Otherwise, just a bunch of unrepentant child molesters.  You can apologize for them all you want.  But, I can guarantee you 100% that the Jesus of MY childhood wouldn't give a wink and a nod to raping children.

Amen.

If we're dumb. Then God is dumb. And maybe a little ugly on the side.

by Ghost of Frank Zappa on Wed Jul 19, 2006 at 04:26:47 PM PDT

•  Look, dude (0+ / 0-)

Get some help. Stop lashing out at people who have done nothing to you. You have No more reason to believe that I apologize for the Catholic Church's action than I do about you. I'm not your enemy. Learn to differentiate. Get a grip.

Lying can never save us from another lie - Vaclav Havel