View Diary: Commas for Profit (116 comments)

•  Yes it does (0+ / 0-)

It states that Venezuela and Iran have signed agreements. Again, do you agree with what Iran's president has said about Jews, Isreal, and the Holocaust?

http://www.keen.com/jiacinto For DC related travel advice, please visit that link.

by jiacinto on Mon Sep 25, 2006 at 11:37:14 AM PDT

•  You never answered my question... (0+ / 0-)

and the article contains no information in relation to your question...

"My father rode a camel; I drive a car; my son flies a jet; his son will ride a camel." --Saudi saying

by FakeNews on Mon Sep 25, 2006 at 11:39:28 AM PDT

•  Yes it does (0+ / 0-)

It states that Iran and Venezeual signed agreements with each other.

by jiacinto on Mon Sep 25, 2006 at 11:40:16 AM PDT

•  Jiacinto- (0+ / 0-)

Post here wahat kind of agreements Iran and Venezuela signed - you won't because it makes your stance look pretty foolish.

"The waging of war, by its nature, is total - but the waging of peace, by our own cowardice, is partial." -- Daniel Berrigan

by Rico on Mon Sep 25, 2006 at 12:28:27 PM PDT

•  Do your own frigin' research casandra ... (0+ / 0-)

by FakeNews on Mon Sep 25, 2006 at 01:29:31 PM PDT

•  It's on the story YOU linked to... (0+ / 0-)

Go ahead - please, tell the folks what kind of agreements Iran & Venezuela signed.

I'm sure you would have no problems if you thought it carried any weight...

by Rico on Mon Sep 25, 2006 at 01:44:13 PM PDT

•  No it's the story YOU linked to... (0+ / 0-)

by FakeNews on Mon Sep 25, 2006 at 02:07:54 PM PDT

•  Nope - (0+ / 0-)

Discussion betwwen jiacinto and me - understand the context, keep up and you won't look like a fool.

by Rico on Mon Sep 25, 2006 at 02:15:29 PM PDT

•  Why did you change your screen name? (0+ / 0-)

How many levels of dishonesty are there for you?

I'm done with you - you are a troll to me.

by Rico on Mon Sep 25, 2006 at 02:16:59 PM PDT

•  No rico it was me, sorry I didn't know it was you (0+ / 0-)

and not jiacinto..  Believe me I am not jiacinto. remember I am on your side. I got confused. I was trying to watch "the revolution will not be televised" and blog at the same time.

by FakeNews on Mon Sep 25, 2006 at 03:25:37 PM PDT

•  I understand... (1+ / 0-)
                        FakeNews

Walking and chewing gum is my downfall...  :)

by Rico on Mon Sep 25, 2006 at 03:40:21 PM PDT