Skip to main content

View Diary: Outrageous! A CEO's attempted hostile takeover of WV (139 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  Your point being what?! (0+ / 0-)

    If you are unhappy with the First Amendment you can attempt to change it.

    As it currently stands, it prohibits limiting people's political speech.

    •  Actually, as it currently stands, (1+ / 0-)
      Recommended by:

      the Constitution is interpreted to recognize that open political speech and a full marketplace of ideas being so important, some technical limitations on the funding of speech may be imposed to maintain the higher-order reality of a free and complete debate.

      If you're unhappy with that interpretation, you can attempt to change it by changing the composition of the Supreme Court.

      I suggest you begin by voting Republican.

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site