View Diary: LGF Beats Daily Kos? Are you kidding? (376 comments)

•  LGF is now pointing to your comment (1+ / 0-)
    BlogDog

... as "proof" that Kossacks. The logic of this escapes me.

What sad little men they are over there.

"You don't lead by pointing and telling people some place to go. You lead by going to that place and making a case." - Ken Kesey

by Glinda on Thu Dec 14, 2006 at 10:33:53 AM PST

•  'Proofread before you hit [Post]' (1+ / 0-)
      Coherent Viewpoint

< sigh >

It should have read:

LGF is now pointing to your comment as "proof" that Kossacks are cheating.

by Glinda on Thu Dec 14, 2006 at 10:41:14 AM PST

•  pot calls kettle ... (2+ / 0-)
        Glinda, Coherent Viewpoint

here's a comment from a LGF post yesterday titled Shameless Shilling.

#11rabidsquirrel  12/12/2006 06:25PM PST

Just like a Democrat, I voted early and often.

And Charles, I do want to beat Daily Kos, though more in the manner of a parent spanking a misbehaving child.

and

#31Midwestprof  12/12/2006 06:42PM PST

#15 Silhouette

I would like to point out that many of you use one computer at work during the day and one at home at night.

Not that I would ever suggest anything unethical.

I have 1 at work I use (voted already with it) and 3 at home, not counting my wife's. I have 2 more votes to register at home--I had better get with it!

Imagine that.

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. -- James Madison

by Cory Bantic on Thu Dec 14, 2006 at 04:56:30 PM PST

•  did you mean my comments? (1+ / 0-)
      means are the ends

I was explaining why I did not even bother to vote in it.

The cleanup info was for those who were unaware that adobe added the local shared object code specifically for direct marketers who were frustrated that people were deleting their spy ware tracking cookies.

My entire class c was banned at free republic for comments almost 8 years ago. I have had no interest in trying to post there for a long time.

The biggest threat to America is not communism, it's moving America toward a fascist theocracy... -- Frank Zappa

by NCrefugee on Thu Dec 14, 2006 at 12:08:26 PM PST

•  Thanks for letting me know. (3+ / 0-)

Mostly I just wanted to let people know the online survey can be freeped.

I'm sure everyone here and at LGF is far above skewing the results of an online survey.

•  Ever since that LGF post went up... (1+ / 0-)
      Glinda

... their votes have skyrocketed.  We were down by 200 for awhile.  Now, they're pulling away.

•  They were ahead by well over 300 votes (0+ / 0-)

for a while but they are now under 300 votes ahead.

by Glinda on Thu Dec 14, 2006 at 01:05:01 PM PST