View Diary: KSFO... New York Times Has a Dog in this Fight (102 comments)

•  Thanks for this summary (2+ / 0-)
    PaintyKat, suskind

Excellent diary! Beautiful synopsis of the whole affair. On the rec list again! Yeah!

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind." John F. Kennedy

by vcmvo2 on Mon Jan 15, 2007 at 08:31:07 PM PST

•  this one worked out well (6+ / 0-)
      Hummingbird, moiv, splashy, SteveK, vcmvo2, shiobhan

and is curing me of my cynicism about DK..... i worked to improve my writing, stayed patient, did my homework, and voila!!

you'll never guess where I went to improve my writing skills.... working with editors of an encyclopedia.... and trying to stick with the facts, and keep the tone down.

(calling them the ksfo krowd was appropriate, though.)

"It's entertainment until somebody is attacked," Spocko said.

by suskind on Mon Jan 15, 2007 at 08:57:01 PM PST

•  It shows (2+ / 0-)
        PaintyKat, suskind

And you have always been committed to improving your writing (even though I didn't see how it could be improved)!lol

Writing encyclopedia entries - what a concept! You're developing quite a following; deservedly so- keep up the good work!

by vcmvo2 on Mon Jan 15, 2007 at 09:04:48 PM PST

PaintyKat, vcmvo2, GreyHawk

in the last year i was rescued once, made the rec list on a clinton protests abc path to 911 letter, then made the list twice on this story....

probably because it means alot to me....

"It's entertainment until somebody is attacked," Spocko said.

by suskind on Mon Jan 15, 2007 at 09:12:01 PM PST

•  I tried to rescue your diary on mishandling of (1+ / 0-)
            PaintyKat

rumors as it related to Senator Johnson, I liked your suggestions, But there were too many submissions and yours got cut by the editor :(

Just stay with what's orking- I've hotlisted you !

by vcmvo2 on Mon Jan 15, 2007 at 09:36:02 PM PST

•  i like editors (2+ / 0-)
              PaintyKat, vcmvo2

more power to them!!  there's a few people here who have helped me enormously, and volunteered to give my stuff a lookover.... these people are great.

and criticism is great.

it's good to know, like the method actor, "what's my motivation here?"

"It's entertainment until somebody is attacked," Spocko said.

by suskind on Mon Jan 15, 2007 at 09:43:03 PM PST