Skip to main content

View Diary: FUX NEWS FUKD UP (205 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  OK, I'm game (1+ / 0-)
    Recommended by:
    Judge Moonbox

    What's the frikking problem with re-enacting the fairness doctrine?  That would be excellent!!  Let's get back to using the public airwaves fairly.  Maybe I'm just such an old fossil I believe in effective government regulation - heaven forbid!

    •  I have a hard time with that (2+ / 0-)
      Recommended by:
      grrr, sxwarren

      I see the fairness doctrine as forced speech. Does free speech incude forced speech? or preclude it?

      I have no problem with all the opinion the right wing can spew on subjective issues, you know, things they deal with about 25% of the time. The other 75% of the time they spend lying about objective facts. Eliminate their ability to lie without consequence, and they are de-fanged.

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site