View Diary: Welcome New Users (Community Moderation II) 4/27/07 (138 comments)

•  Thanks. (1+ / 0-)
    CSI Bentonville

Well, I want to update, but i"m trying to pick the right spot.  I think I'll take a short break and fix myself something to eat, shouldn't be more than a few minutes.

•  Is it a Top Ramen night? (1+ / 0-)
      ek hornbeck

I learned early to always eat before posting and have something ready in case the only breaks you get are the ones you have to take (unless you are an astronaut).

Glad you are getting your nourishment Doll.

Mais, la souris est en dessous la table, le chat est sur la chaise et le singe est... est... le singe est disparu! -- Eddie Izzard

by CSI Bentonville on Fri Apr 27, 2007 at 07:36:42 PM PDT

•  You would approve I think. (1+ / 0-)
        CSI Bentonville

Bananas and yogurt with some granola for crunch.

•  Well, ekcept for the banana... (1+ / 0-)
          ek hornbeck

I prefer frozen blueberries with my yogurt and granola (because the fresh blueberries are too good to waste putting in anything).

I feel like I should like bananas but finally decided it's okay that I don't and I've given myself permission not to buy them (especially after the last fruit fly invasion). But it's okay if other people like them.

I had roasted cauliflower, potatoes and summer squash with purple onions for lunch with strawberries for dessert (all organic) for lunch. It was marvelous because someone else did the cooking.

Is being off-topic troll-ratable?

by CSI Bentonville on Fri Apr 27, 2007 at 07:56:40 PM PDT

•  Are you being disruptive? (1+ / 0-)
            CSI Bentonville

Then no.

•  I can be... (1+ / 0-)
              ek hornbeck

But then that would be flirting again... and you have a diary to tend (besides being a bit far away to get really disruptive with).

by CSI Bentonville on Fri Apr 27, 2007 at 08:19:57 PM PDT

•  Hah. (1+ / 0-)
                CSI Bentonville

You're famous now.  You've been updated.

•  I'm honored (1+ / 0-)
                  ek hornbeck

And in the best part of Poland too (as well as the best neighborhood too right there under flirting).

Perhaps when and if you feel like it (since your diaries are both part history and learning resource) you can add a bit about asking questions if there's any doubt so efforts aren't undermined. Sometimes what one thinks is happening isn't and vice versa.

Thank you for giving me legitimacy here at dKos. Eventually I might actually belong here. However, even if I never do, I'll keep coming here for you...

~~~~

And for the lizard jokes; it's a religious experience

by CSI Bentonville on Fri Apr 27, 2007 at 09:09:07 PM PDT

•  Well... (1+ / 0-)
                    CSI Bentonville

I did make that change but maybe I misunderstood what you wanted.

It's 2 am here so an early night, but still late enough.  I'm going to nap for a bit, though I might not be able to sleep so I could be ramming around again shortly, but I kind of hope not.

•  I hope you were able to really sleep (1+ / 0-)
                      ek hornbeck

I was only up as late as I was to see a story on the telly. It about killed me to do even that so I missed this until now (which makes me really sad I didn't say good night to you).

The change is fine. You didn't need to throw me in a quote box though. I feel like a pusher and I hate being one of those.

However, I was so loopy last night I was making all kinds of little stoopid mistakes and errors in my typing and the only thing I'm happy about is at least this time I had an excuse for them.

Hope your dreams (of me, heh) were really good. :)

by CSI Bentonville on Sat Apr 28, 2007 at 09:44:33 AM PDT

•  updated? (1+ / 0-)
                  ek hornbeck

or uprated?
                  maybe dated or sedated?
                  perhaps getting a room is fated?
                  and then you'll both get dissipated

Most men worry about their own bellies and other people's souls, we all should worry about our own souls, and other people's bellies - Israel Salanter

by plf515 on Sat Apr 28, 2007 at 05:34:25 AM PDT