View Diary: IMPEACH: The fault is not in our stars, but in ourselves... (235 comments)

•  Not NOW (0+ / 0-)

in the past......mainly as DH's henchman and enabler, but on your own as well. As I say you are a minor player, you are receiving my scorn better directed at him, but he won't show his face in impeachment diaries anymore for fear of getting exposed as the destructive force he was when it WAS time to do it....when he and you and the others sucked all the life out of the movement. And now you bemoan the lateness of the hour.

Oy

As I say I have a LONG history of calling for action....but action requires inspiration. And if that comes in the form of pictures.....Big Fucking Deal! Is that a valid excuse for attacking an important effort? Please. Pictures??? Give me a break. THAT is what stops you from supporting unseating a tyrant?

How petty! You all destroy for destructions sake and then revel in the failure of what you have destroyed. Your CLASS of Kossak does this, it is what they live for seemingly. What was the last positive contribution of the gang of haters made? they exist to destroy ...and you gleefully join in. Pardon me if I don't hug you.

I don't claim to be "good" though I do aspire to it....but if you stop others from doing good as you have by enabling and joining the VERY EFFECTIVE snipers who kill every action movement here what doe that make you?

And now you say it is too late

Oy.

I am done here....I'll go finish my previously planned ACTION diary now. Wht don't you come into it and use your effective sarcasm against the OPPONENTS of ridding the world of King George?

THAT would impress me!

•  BD, this is seriously nuts. (0+ / 0-)

So! They laugh at my boner, will they? I'LL SHOW THEM! Relentless!

by ablington on Mon May 14, 2007 at 09:54:09 AM PDT

•  yeah (0+ / 0-)

and working to scorn impechment because of PICTURES is sane.

As I said, I have a lot of scorn for those who chose to derail impeachment, which I view as VITAL for the future....into a flame war, and thus turn the masses who would have supported it THEN, off. It broke my heart and wounded my spirit to see a movement that could have chnged things destroyed by pettiness and flame wars, so I have plenty of anger left....and you are receiving it...My apologies for the portions that are undeserved....by you. But your rep IS as one of the baying hounds of destruction...in case you were unaware of what your fun has garnered you. You guys think you are heroes for the destruction you caused...but believe me MOST folks here view the "critics" as a cancer here.

As I said, look to your rep and choose your friends more wisely.

•  Still nuts. Truly. (0+ / 0-)

I barely even know what you're talking about at this point. You have fundamentally misunderstood all my posts if you think I am 'working to scorn impeachment because of pictures'.

What do you mean, 'my rep'? Barney Frank would vote for impeachment in a heartbeat. Again, I don't get this at all. As far as I can tell, a movement to impeach is very much alive and growing.

So! They laugh at my boner, will they? I'LL SHOW THEM! Relentless!

by ablington on Mon May 14, 2007 at 10:14:44 AM PDT

•  Your reputation (0+ / 0-)

Is as one of the people who attack.

One of the pack of people who's main contribution is sniping at others to "keep the site safe"

The impeachment movement would be in full bloom now not just growing...if DH and the gang hadn't attacked every impeachment diary....and went after OPOL hammer and tongs. The flame war that resulted from the incessant attacks on OPOL is what sucked all the life out of impeachment here. You are enabler of the pack and often a willing participant in destruction....which you just consider 'having fun'...not realizing the damage you all do to real peoples real feelings by denigrating the things they hold dear so...effectively. Your "snark" is felt bu the target as a soul sucking attack that makes participation and meaningful work...just painful.

Do you know what it feels like to have five or ten people in a diary tell you ....in the nastiest....BUT FUNNY! way possible that what you are sticking your neck out for and working your ass of for is like?

It hurts. It is dispiriting...it destroys momentum and effectiveness.

Do you understand now?

People work hard to create and build momentum and unity of purpose. To actually DO something ....and you snipers come in and destroy it with ridicule in just a few sentences.

Because you don't like pictures...or the diarist is like George Bush...or anything you can pounce on to criticize... and again you all have the snark down to a destructive science. It works.

You set out to ridicule and end up destroying peoples spirit and confidence...through "criticism"

And if someone fires back ....they are a troll...they need a thicker skin...they are whiners or martyrs. It starts a flame war...and all the decent people who COULD have been part of a movement flee for the hills. Your kind sets out to ridicule and destroy diarists, right? You don't like pics or grammar...so you use your well honed skills to attack...in a pack....one poor diarist.

To many of you...it is the reason you come here...to "have fun."

And It Works.

It sucks the life and momentum out of people and movements...all so you can get your jollies. It destroys desire to participate in changing things....if that means having to wade through crap and fights. Good people FLEE from that shit....yet you guys persit in perpetuating it like you were heroes for 'defending the site from trolls.'

As I say, you don't have to support a movement....but why do you seek to destroy it....over PICTURES? or whatever the BS du jour is.

I can't explain it better, of course those who engage in destructive behavior rarely see it as such. It is accepted and applauded as part of the culture here.

Understand?

If not I give up.

•  I see only one destructive voice in this exchange (0+ / 0-)

and it's not mine. It was only a few minutes ago that I remembered that you are the guy who was getting into those ridiculous, weirdly stalky fights with DHinMI back in the Winter, and now I see how this is coloring the thread. Makes more sense now, and I understand now that in your mind I am being lumped into some sort of group that is somehow damaging the impeachment movement (despite the fact that it's alive and growing, written about by front pagers, Kagro & McJoan, etc).

So you've pegged me as some sort of Godzilla destroyer of Good Faith. I have an ilk (who knew?) and an agenda. Actually, I have thought all along that impeachment is out of reach simply because of the timeframe (combing through my gazillions of comments and the 5 or 6 in your own diaries will bear this out), and again, THIS is the crux for my criticism which I have expressed no fewer than 5 or 6 times since the beginning of our exchange.

So! They laugh at my boner, will they? I'LL SHOW THEM! Relentless!

by ablington on Mon May 14, 2007 at 12:25:22 PM PDT

•  I stalked him??? (0+ / 0-)

LOL

As I said he came into EVERY impeach diary to trash it and insult, bully and belittle the author....as is his style. As is apparently his joy....he calls it 'criticism.' But when I criticized him back, he squeeled like a stuck pig at my temerity. This bullying is what support you and supported and encouraged...one of the pack. Your rep on the blog.

Funny, you don't even remember the damage you guys did...just another day at the office for you, crushing peoples hopes so you can get a cheap laugh.... that you claim to support the cause that you were attacking and helped to cripple just makes it all the funnier.

Question?

Am I being more destructive here than you guys were then?

•  'Us guys'? (0+ / 0-)

I don't recall anyone squealing like stuck pigs at anyone's temerity.

I see that my criticisms here will be forever obscured with your feelings towards DH and whatever collusion-in-snark you think we have, and my own obvious villain-like tendencies for crushing people's dreams via criticizing Impeachment Diaries, which Ive done maybe 5 times.

Or, in other words, totally fucking bonkers.

So! They laugh at my boner, will they? I'LL SHOW THEM! Relentless!

by ablington on Mon May 14, 2007 at 01:17:53 PM PDT

•  yes (0+ / 0-)

your actions and support of his will forever color my opinion of you....actions have consequences. Especially on important issues....but to 'you guys' there are no important issues...it's all about playing the Dkos game, thats all.....and seeing who you can casually crush today.

The fact that you didn't even know you were doing it just makes it sadder.

•  You really cant take criticism, can you? (0+ / 0-)

So! They laugh at my boner, will they? I'LL SHOW THEM! Relentless!

by ablington on Mon May 14, 2007 at 01:32:08 PM PDT

•  what criticism (0+ / 0-)

that I don't write action diaries???

I WON"T take unjust criticism...from people who don't do anything but criticize others....no.

Would you?

•  ok there is your action diary (0+ / 0-)

there will be another one tomorrow.....what's next?

What am I doing wrong now?

And I ask YOU again....What are YOU doing?

What contribution are you making that gives you the right to criticize ANYONE? That gives you the right to tell me what I should do?

PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem.

Make a contribution or stay out of my face. When you do something besides snipe I will consider listening to you.

You don't have a plan, you can't write diaries...and yet somehow you have the nerve to tell me what I am doing wrong....while you sit on the sidelines and do nothing but snipe...and support the most corrosive and destructive people on this blog.

If you don't like THAT....then I guess it is YOU who can't take criticism.

If you find that destructive....them welcome to the realities of Karma, you have just reaped what you have sewn through your merry sniping and jocular destruction of others.

Put up or shut up.

Goodbye.

•  Holy fucking Christ. (0+ / 0-)

You're unbelievable.

So! They laugh at my boner, will they? I'LL SHOW THEM! Relentless!

by ablington on Mon May 14, 2007 at 05:37:28 PM PDT

•  yup (0+ / 0-)

I can see how you would say that.

The sense of entitlement and unearned superiority you folks have is EXACTLY the opposite of who and what I am....so I can easily understand how understanding who I am and where I come from and what I try to do is, for you....unbelievable.

Blessings upon you and yours, may you prosper and thrive.

Goodbye

•  Its almost like I dont even need to be here (0+ / 0-)

for this conversation. I cant believe you are going to walk away lumping me in with a "you people" with a rock solid analysis of my evil personality, after all these posts I made. But I guess you need to have this enemy for some reason.

Seriously, BH. It's pretty over the top.

So! They laugh at my boner, will they? I'LL SHOW THEM! Relentless!

by ablington on Mon May 14, 2007 at 06:10:43 PM PDT

•  jeez wadda ya want from me? (0+ / 0-)

Absolution? Forgiveness?

Beyond my power and not my job, sorry.

The best I can do is friendship...and you haven't come close to earning that.

As I say far far above....actions are all that count.

Help me build, repudiate those who destroy, then we'll talk again.

•  And btwnever doubt that the enemy exists (0+ / 0-)

within each of us....within me as well.

Eternal Vigilance

All it takes is for good people to....etc.

Actions.

Now I am approaching sanctimony!!!

Crap!