View Diary: Waxman unaware of inherent contempt? (347 comments)

•  Go Away (0+ / 0-)

you have no idea what you are talking about. You are even incapable of giving the subject perspective even when given good reasons to do so.

Go throw some more rocks.

"You Have The Power!" - Howard Dean

by talex on Thu Aug 09, 2007 at 12:07:47 PM PDT

•  and you are incapable of seeing what.. (0+ / 0-)

is right before you.

Thanks a lot, DICK!!! -K.O.

by Rumarhazzit on Thu Aug 09, 2007 at 12:16:23 PM PDT

•  I see clearly (0+ / 0-)

what is before me - all the layers.

You see in a simplistic manner that doesn't require much thought. In fact it requires no thought. All that need be done is to repeat what you have read a million times here. Just yell 'me too' - 'yeah what he said'!

Dude if you can't even consider that something hasn't been talked about in 20+ years and therefore isn't 'front of mind' - even after you have been told - then you are not one to be criticizing others.

"You Have The Power!" - Howard Dean

by talex on Thu Aug 09, 2007 at 12:41:18 PM PDT

•  "Dude," if my brainpower is as limited as.. (1+ / 0-)
          YetiMonk

you imply,

and I know what inherent contempt is and what it can accomplish, then Waxman surely does. Your logic is quite inconsistent...

Thanks a lot, DICK!!! -K.O.

by Rumarhazzit on Thu Aug 09, 2007 at 12:57:21 PM PDT

•  Go back and read again (0+ / 0-)

I didn't say you didn't know what it was. You do because you read it here.

What I was pointing out was that it was an arcane procedure it was...

and you can read the rest of what I said in that post again.

Hopefully you will understand a second time. It isn't that complicated what I said in that post.

If you can't understand it then you are the one lacking in logic.

Goodbye - I'm tired of wasting my time with you on this.

"You Have The Power!" - Howard Dean

by talex on Thu Aug 09, 2007 at 01:07:07 PM PDT

•  "You do because you read it here." (0+ / 0-)

That's mighty presumptous of you, and now you've gone too far. I was aware of inherent contempt before I ever laid eyes on Daily Kos or Kagro X, because I care and I do my homework. Your sure make a lot of assumptions when you engage in debate. The only thing I agree with you on at this point is:

Goodbye - I'm tired of wasting my time with you on this.

well said..it's the only sensible thing you've said so far.

Thanks a lot, DICK!!! -K.O.

by Rumarhazzit on Thu Aug 09, 2007 at 01:24:52 PM PDT

•  Talex is the premier Democratic Party apologist.. (2+ / 0-)
                Rumarhazzit, junta0201

...there is no act of cowardice or incompetance that this guy will not rationalize away for the "good of the party". Anybody who doesn't toe the party line is "dem bashing" or just an out and out idiot.

What's interesting about Talex is is that he personifies all that is wrong with the Democratic Party, and his continual display here only reassures that.

We gave you a chance, you betrayed us.-Cindy Sheehan

by Zero Carb Rob on Thu Aug 09, 2007 at 02:40:31 PM PDT

•  Ha Ha (1+ / 0-)
                junta0201

Sure you did! You dug into the bowels of the Senate and House rules and looked up inherent contempt for no reason other than curiosity. ROTFLMAO!!!

It amazes me the lies people will tell online - absolutely amazes me.

"You Have The Power!" - Howard Dean