View Diary: My Uncomfortable Experience in a Public Mens Room (297 comments)

•  see comment above (0+ / 0-)

Separation of Church and State AND Corporation

by Einsteinia on Wed Aug 29, 2007 at 05:12:45 PM PDT

•  If by comment above, you mean comment below... (3+ / 0-)
      Debby, lineatus, Greasy Grant
      1. There was no problem in this diary-- it was a phone call.
      1. There was no phone call, either-- it was a joke.
      1. So you didn't actually read the diary.
      1. If you did, then at best, you're threadjacking.

Hint: the moment someone tells me I NEED to THINK of the CHILDREN, I stop taking them seriously.

Elect even more Democrats!
      Three times nothing has *gotta* be worth *something*, right?

by khereva on Wed Aug 29, 2007 at 07:12:25 PM PDT

•  Because another thing that's obvious about the Rs (1+ / 0-)
        khereva

...is that along with their hypocrisy about every other thing, they don't give a flying f*ck about children.  They know that children make great props, especially since they don't tend to ask tough questions during the photo ops.  They know that children have no chance to vote on these idiots or their ideas for another decade.      So they evoke "concern for our children" to sell any idea and count on the fact that no one follows up.

Just call their form of government Hypocracy.

by lineatus on Wed Aug 29, 2007 at 07:34:08 PM PDT

•  And because they can count on obedience (3+ / 0-)
          Cowalker, scrutinizer, lineatus

and conditioned response from parents, who stop thinking and go to "gut feeling" the moment they perceive that anything might affect one of theirs-- the entire "security mom/dad" demographic.

When someone tells me to "think of the children," I know they don't want me to think at all-- they want to click my lizardbrain and get a predictable, irrational response. It gives me delight to disappoint that kind of dirty pool.

Elect even more Democrats!
          Three times nothing has *gotta* be worth *something*, right?

by khereva on Wed Aug 29, 2007 at 07:41:39 PM PDT

•  Yeah, so Cheney dressed up like Hitler (0+ / 0-)

hahhahahah

Get it?  It's a joke.

And then I respond, well, actually there are some serious parallels to fascism and abuse of power in this country.

Then you say, "Hey, man.  Like stop wrapping yourself up in the flag. Cuz when people wrap themselves up in the flag, it's like I have to stop listening.  Either that, or you're a joke-jacker."

Separation of Church and State AND Corporation

by Einsteinia on Wed Aug 29, 2007 at 10:22:16 PM PDT

•  This is your prize (0+ / 0-)

for the biggest non-sequitur in history.

You got caught responding without reading. Should have quit while you were ahead.

Elect even more Democrats!
              Three times nothing has *gotta* be worth *something*, right?

by khereva on Thu Aug 30, 2007 at 12:21:20 PM PDT