View Diary: Hillary's going all the way, and it's time to stop worrying about her electability (89 comments)

•  Really, lets look at your record on the matter. (0+ / 0-)

You basically summed up BO...
      1. He gave a good speech at the 2004 DEM convention;

2. He spoke out, however, carefully about the Iraq War in 2002, and now says he doesn't know how he'd vote if he were in DC.

That is a pretty pathetic background for a POTUS. I sure want a lot more substance, strength, and wisdom than that.  He's a pretty big contradiction too...playing questionable politics in Chicago with Rezko, having Gibbs on his team etc....Anyone who believes he is above the fray is very gullible. Do you even have a clue about Chicago politics?

A Proud Hillary Supporter! hillaryhub.com, hillaryclinton.com, clinton.senate.gov

by kitsapdem on Tue Oct 02, 2007 at 02:31:10 PM PDT

*except that's not true.

I mean, if by "good summation" you mean a huge whopper....

"He spoke out, however, carefully about the Iraq War in 2002".  Nothing careful about it.  As you can see in my sig line, he was emphatic.

But HRC fans argue that there's something about being in the senate and having national ambitions that makes things like the IWR vote excusable. That is, you think that HRC's belief that going BushLite is good politics is justification for embracing a dumb war.  Who would vote for a person like that?

I sure want a lot more substance, strength, and wisdom than that.

It's pretty funny: your big worry is that Obama, if he had been in the senate, would be as big a screwup as your canidate.  That's the sort of argument one would expect from a Kucinich supporter.

Do you even have a clue about Chicago politics?

As someone who does, and knows Obama's record as a reformer in Springfield, I can say that he's clean.  HRC still won't release her records as First Lady.

Read Obama's 2002 speech against invading Iraq. http://usliberals.about.com/...

by Inland on Tue Oct 02, 2007 at 02:51:42 PM PDT

oYou are putting words in my mouth

I support Hillary because she's the best candidate, in my opinion BO is not even close in experience, strength, and talent. So don't tell me what I think - got it? You're are about 1 cm from a TR.

by kitsapdem on Tue Oct 02, 2007 at 03:01:18 PM PDT

+I quoted you.

If you don't like being quoted, just refuse to take a position. It works for others.

I know your opinion of Barack and your rotation of sets of three adjectives for HRC.  I just wanted to illustrate how ill informed it is.

Read Obama's 2002 speech against invading Iraq. http://usliberals.about.com/...

by Inland on Tue Oct 02, 2007 at 03:06:08 PM PDT

#No you didn't

you put words in my mouth. Can you read?

by kitsapdem on Tue Oct 02, 2007 at 03:12:20 PM PDT

Hmmm.  Looks like one of the trolls trying to justify their own actions without giving any proof.

A person's character is measured by how they treat everyone. Not just your pet group.

by Tempus Figits on Thu Oct 04, 2007 at 12:50:52 PM PDT

•  Excuse me? (1+ / 0-)
      Caldonia

So what?  If you haven't figure this out, the site is for different voices and opinions. And just because you say something is true about Obama doesn't make it so or any more true than what I have said. We are all entitled to our opinion. I wouldn't retract any of the above statements. Nice try and copying technique.

by kitsapdem on Thu Oct 04, 2007 at 12:56:13 PM PDT

•  The diary was about Obama's speech. (0+ / 0-)

Nowhere in the diary was the subject of "Chicago Politics" or anyone else's past political scandals, of which there are far more to pick from in Hillary's past, brought up.  The only reason it was, was because of trolls like you.

by Tempus Figits on Thu Oct 04, 2007 at 01:13:16 PM PDT

•  You are wrong again (1+ / 0-)
          Caldonia

Bye now. I am through with commenting on you, you are just flaming and you don't want to discuss things in a civil manner. A final goodbye to you.

by kitsapdem on Thu Oct 04, 2007 at 03:01:25 PM PDT

•  You never were discussing it. (0+ / 0-)

You were denying but never giving any reason for the denial other than you disagreeing.  As to just flaming, you were flaming with your statement of

Nice try and copying technique.

The only place you are doing anything but making whiny excuses and then running away is in your own mind. Maybe a few of your fellow Hillary trolls will agree with you but, other than a few others not within that group, the most I expect to be critcised for is being a bit less tactful with you than was productive.  Those would be from people that haven't had to put up with yours and your fellow trolls bs for the last few weeks to months.

by Tempus Figits on Thu Oct 04, 2007 at 03:39:21 PM PDT

•  It's the same old posse here (1+ / 0-)
      Caldonia

that ganged up on Hillary supporters yesterday. This is a pro Hillary diary.

by kitsapdem on Thu Oct 04, 2007 at 12:58:00 PM PDT

•  No, its a diary about abandoning candidates. (1+ / 0-)
        DelRPCV

The diary is an attempt to get people that support candidates other than Hillary to get behind Hillary.  A major subject of the diary had to do with trolls such as yourself.  You aren't even bothering to read the diary, you just cruise the comment field for a place where you can troll.

by Tempus Figits on Thu Oct 04, 2007 at 01:10:05 PM PDT

•  I know exactly what the diary is about (1+ / 0-)
          Caldonia

from one of my favorite diarists to boot. And this diarist is exactly correct. You are just trolling this pro Hillary diary.  We all know your tactics.

by kitsapdem on Thu Oct 04, 2007 at 02:59:36 PM PDT

•  Yes, countering trolls like you. (0+ / 0-)

Or to put it in terms you can understand...

I know you are, but what am I?

by Tempus Figits on Thu Oct 04, 2007 at 03:41:16 PM PDT

•  A person's character is measured by how they ... (1+ / 0-)
              Caldonia

treat everyone. Not just your pet group.

A nice sentiment. My suggestion would be to follow it.

by kitsapdem on Thu Oct 04, 2007 at 04:10:48 PM PDT

•  Please, educate me. (0+ / 0-)

How have I treated you unfairly.  You have been rude to me, repeatedly, I have continued to be polite.  Yes, I call you what you are a troll.  I have not been profane, nor have I taken anything you said out of context.

by Tempus Figits on Thu Oct 04, 2007 at 05:15:48 PM PDT