View Diary: A Big Difference Between Edwards and Clinton (One of Many) (335 comments)

•  "Rebuilding the Road to the Middle Class" (2+ / 0-)
    daria g, campskunk

that's objectionable??

"They want to shut me up."

by PhillyGal on Wed Oct 10, 2007 at 08:58:30 AM PDT

•  I didn't say that it was... (0+ / 0-)

...Take that up with Zenbowl. But it had nowt to do with the bus.

My novel is full of sex, drink, incest, suicides, dope, horseracing, murder, scandalous legal procedure and ends with a good public hanging--attended by 30,000

by Salo on Wed Oct 10, 2007 at 09:00:00 AM PDT

•  to belabor, u brought up the logo! (0+ / 0-)

"They want to shut me up."

by PhillyGal on Wed Oct 10, 2007 at 09:01:38 AM PDT

•  waiting for hope brought up the logo. (1+ / 0-)
          planetclaire4

rigso suggested waiting for hope was attacking the bus. Then you mentioned a completely different phrase.

Not to belabour or anything...

by Salo on Wed Oct 10, 2007 at 09:05:57 AM PDT

•  Case closed, silly! (0+ / 0-)

"no the logo in the side. (0 / 0)

It's like "Reformer With Results".

by Salo on Wed Oct 10, 2007 at 11:52:19 AM EDT

linky

Are you trying to gaslight me? lol

"They want to shut me up."

by PhillyGal on Wed Oct 10, 2007 at 09:24:45 AM PDT

•  you are plain weird sometimes. (1+ / 0-)
              planetclaire4