View Diary: Freep the Gore Polls (49 comments)

•  Don't care how nice you ask, read the rules! n/t (2+ / 0-)
    Ahianne, SteamPunkX

It is the province of knowledge to speak And it is the privilege of wisdom to listen. Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. US Jurist

by Oliver W Holmes the 3rd on Fri Oct 12, 2007 at 02:07:13 PM PDT

•  Oliver W Holmes the 3rd, you confuse me (2+ / 0-)

I'm befuddled by your rating of SteamPunkX. Enlighten me.  I'm asking nice too.

"Be yourself. Everybody else is taken."

by Bugsby on Fri Oct 12, 2007 at 03:29:17 PM PDT

•  Bugsby, the TR was for the author spamming (1+ / 0-)
        Ahianne

the community with comments about a "diary"" concept stolen from another Kossack.

Diary pimping here and again here and more here and even more and believe it or not still more and 1 last one.

Per FAQs was TR fair or not?

And it didn't matter how you asked, happy to explain why.

by Oliver W Holmes the 3rd on Fri Oct 12, 2007 at 03:45:49 PM PDT

•  Oliver, it's ok, I really don't care (0+ / 0-)

You could TR each and every one of my posts and it wouldn't matter to me.  I have no use of TU status; it's nothing I'm really interested.

I broke the rules for not reading the faq and I won't do it again, I'm not like that.  I'm sorry this has frustrated you so much.

Be humble and respectable, but above all just be flexible. -- Gumby

by SteamPunkX on Fri Oct 12, 2007 at 04:49:45 PM PDT

•  You know Oliver, now that I've read the FAQ (0+ / 0-)

I pimped that diary SPECIFICALLY in threads that were about things I was celebrating in my diary: GORE, Republicans switching parties, etc.

So IMHO, you were being overly stringent in your interpretation of the rules.

Be humble and respectable, but above all just be flexible. -- Gumby

by SteamPunkX on Sat Oct 13, 2007 at 05:18:51 AM PDT

•  Don't worry about it Bugsy (1+ / 0-)
        Bugsby

I through a party and disturbed a couple neighbors, not a bad party either!

At any rate, it's good to have made a friend here.

Be humble and respectable, but above all just be flexible. -- Gumby

by SteamPunkX on Sat Oct 13, 2007 at 05:10:58 AM PDT

•  No worries. I still don't get what all the fuss (0+ / 0-)

is/was about. And just so's you know, I've borrowed your Gumby quote to pass along to a few friends of mine who are fans of the green contortionist.

Peace!

"Be yourself. Everybody else is taken."

by Bugsby on Sat Oct 13, 2007 at 05:30:05 PM PDT