View Diary: Muslims are the New Jews: Bigotry courtesy of the NY Times (183 comments)

•  You can say that (1+ / 0-)
    leftynyc

I can say that, too. Hell, I can say anything. But can you back it up?

Looks to me like every bit of your investigative work has occured on the internet. That's. Not. Investigative. Journalism.

by USArmyParatrooper on Sun Oct 14, 2007 at 01:22:17 PM PDT

•  Iraq (3+ / 0-)
      Inky, Noah in NY, Dem Soldier

Kos: Bush won't cancel the next round of elections to remain in power. Me: I am not so sure.

by dancewater on Sun Oct 14, 2007 at 01:25:24 PM PDT

•  An my reply... (0+ / 0-)

Banana.

Do you care to elaborate on that a little?

by USArmyParatrooper on Sun Oct 14, 2007 at 01:28:58 PM PDT

•  I think it is obvious (7+ / 0-)

IRAQ - did not attack or threaten the USA.  The "Christian" USA goes and does shock and awe - in itself killing more people than the terrorists did on 9/11 - and then proceeds to ruin the country and contribute to the deaths of over a million people - with no end in sight.

No Muslim extremist on the planet can come close to that much slaughter.

by dancewater on Sun Oct 14, 2007 at 01:42:25 PM PDT

•  The "Christian" USA (1+ / 0-)
            MBNYC

With the military that provides Chaplains from around 100 different religions, to include Muslim, Jewish and Buddhist services.

You're really digging.

by USArmyParatrooper on Sun Oct 14, 2007 at 01:58:56 PM PDT

•  I am referring to the country, not the military (0+ / 0-)

and most prominent religion in the USA is Christian, and the most prominent politicians, including the ones who made this decision to occupy Iraq and Afghanistan, call themselves Christians.

over a million dead with no end in sight

by dancewater on Sun Oct 14, 2007 at 04:53:22 PM PDT

•  Again, DIGGING (2+ / 0-)
                leftynyc, Eric S

In every country in the world there's a most prominent religion. That doesn't mean their military is BASED off of that religion, especially one as diverse as the US military, and as diverse as the US population.

I'm talking about religious based militant groups that target civilians (in the name of) religion.

By your argument I could say every military action from China is an example of violent Buddhist extremists. Since that's the most prominent religion and all.

by USArmyParatrooper on Sun Oct 14, 2007 at 10:20:25 PM PDT

•  And the U.S. Army General Who Said (3+ / 0-)
              litho, skrekk, james risser

It was General Boykin. "I knew my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God and his was an idol."

This aggression will not stand, man.

by kaleidescope on Sun Oct 14, 2007 at 05:17:18 PM PDT

•  Actually banana is not a bad answer (3+ / 0-)
          Euroliberal, skrekk, Noah in NY

Chiquita Banana doen't have clean hands.

"A religious war is fighting over who's imaginary friend is better" -7.88,-5.59