View Diary: Bush advocates Hillary for Presidency (190 comments)

•  "Just think about it." (5+ / 0-)

Maybe you should think about it. If more people had seen through Rove's idiocy about Dean being the guy thet want to challenge maybe we would have had a better shot.

The idiocy of these diaries amazes me. People say Bush is a constant liar. Then in the next breath the say that Bush is tlling the truth when he endorces Hillary.

I don't have a candidate yet but if forced to choose today it would go Dodd, Richardson, Obama, Biden or Edwards, Clinton, then a write in for Mike S.

by Mike S on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 03:06:38 PM PST

•  Did I strike a nerve? (2+ / 0-)
      lams712, wmacdona66

The idiocy of these diaries amazes me.

when people resort to calling names they generally have nothing left worth listening to.

by gjohnsit on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 03:13:34 PM PST

•  heh (3+ / 1-)
        coigue, Gabriele Droz, Deano963
        Hidden by:
        gjohnsit

When people resort to writing dumbassed diaries they tend to be dumbasses.

by Mike S on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 03:21:30 PM PST

•  Yes (4+ / 1-)

idiocy is a sore point with me, I don't know about mikeS

You cannot stand in front of progress for your country because of your fears, you must stand behind Her in spite of them.

by coigue on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 03:25:15 PM PST

•  LOL! (3+ / 0-)
          RabidNation, shaharazade, wmacdona66

You Hillary supporters are a crack-up.

by gjohnsit on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 03:28:25 PM PST

•  What about those of us (2+ / 0-)
            Mike S, Deano963

who, regardless of whom we support, like diaries that have substance. This is all fluff and spin.

by coigue on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 03:29:46 PM PST

•  Man, I am amazed at (3+ / 1-)
            coigue, Gabriele Droz, Deano963
            Hidden by:
            gjohnsit

just how stupid, and consistant, the idiots are around here.

Look at my sigline, little one. She's barely sixth on my depth chart.

by Mike S on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 03:33:18 PM PST

•  Also how thin skinned (3+ / 0-)
              Mike S, Gabriele Droz, Deano963

and quick with the troll-rate button

by coigue on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 03:35:11 PM PST

•  So what exactly (0+ / 0-)

do you think name-calling is?
                 Constructive debate?
                How low have Hillary supporters sunk?

by gjohnsit on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 03:49:17 PM PST

•  I don't see any Hillary supporters (1+ / 0-)
                  Gabriele Droz

commenting here.

To whom are you speaking, chile?

by coigue on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 03:53:17 PM PST

•  You of course (1+ / 0-)
                    wmacdona66

When you resort to name-calling someone who points out the news you are obviously taking it personally.

by gjohnsit on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 03:54:46 PM PST

•  I DO take it personally (2+ / 0-)

because she is th front-runner and may well be our best chance of getting the WH back....even if she isn't my first choice.

You bet I HATE all this chiuahua ankle biting that  purist liberals do...it lost us the election in 2000.

You bet I take that personally,we could be chosing Gore's successor now.And that fucking hurts

by coigue on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 03:57:03 PM PST

•  what lost (2+ / 0-)
                        William Domingo, wmacdona66

us the election was allowing the consultants to run Gore as a stiff, that plus Liberman, us liberal purists didn't lose it. You can' keep on running on their turf all you want but don't blame the liberals, that ask for a candisate that offers more then the corporate pick.

"And if my thought-dreams could be seen They'd probably put my head in a guillotine" Bob Dylan

by shaharazade on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 04:26:13 PM PST

•  Of course we all know Gore won (0+ / 0-)

But the liberal purists ran around saying that Bush and Gore were no different (sounding very familiar to those who call Hillary Republican-lite)-made it closer than it should have been.

I mean hello, it's hard to run an effective campaign against the right and the far left.

by coigue on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 04:29:00 PM PST

•  Lordy thats some big time (0+ / 0-)

denial. The 'far left' and independents turns to other candidates when they perceive that their choices are Coke or Pepsi. As a hard core lefty I worked my butt off for both Gore and Kerry for my county party. I had a horrible time convincing people that they should hold their noses and vote. If Gore had run with the fire he has now he would have cleaned up. You don't win by playing to the rights reality. Most people just see corrupt politicians and turn away. We have good candidates who will work for progressive change why support the one who's the most corporatist?

by shaharazade on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 04:53:26 PM PST

•  Christ! (3+ / 1-)
                  coigue, Gabriele Droz, Runs With Scissors
                  Hidden by:
                  gjohnsit

Is your brain capable of keeping any cogent thought in it?

Obama is my first choice (2+ / 0-)

but I think Hillary will win, and I am ready to support her campaign against Giuliani.

News is the quote....bullshit is the assertion that the quote constitutes an endorsement.

by coigue on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 03:33:07 PM PST

Why can't you fools understand that people don't have to support her to defend her against baseless and/or idiotic attacks?

by Mike S on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 03:54:41 PM PST

•  You forgot to call me a doodie-head (1+ / 0-)
                    wmacdona66

Not to mention booger-face and any other kindergarten names you might still be using.

by gjohnsit on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 03:56:29 PM PST

•  Just keep troll raring me (2+ / 0-)
                      coigue, Runs With Scissors

little one. It shows what a child you are.

by Mike S on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 03:57:07 PM PST

•  despite being a TU (1+ / 0-)
                        wmacdona66

it is my policy not to trollrate people. I don't like bullshit censorship. so I just don't do it.

Nonetheless, you sorely tempt me, little one. Puerile, annoying, whinging, pedantic little one.

If you don't agree with Hillary Clinton, just wait a moment and she'll agree with you.

by RabidNation on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 04:43:21 PM PST

•  Stop impugning kindergartners (2+ / 0-)

My kindergartner could tell that quote isn't an endorsement, and doesn't call people names.

Now describing people, that's a different matter

by coigue on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 03:58:29 PM PST

•  You seem to be unable to read, (1+ / 0-)
                      Mike S

or else you would know by now that he is calling you out not b/c he's a Hillary supporter, but b/c you diary is a piece of shit that claims something that is absolutely false.

I don't know why this is so hard to understand, but Bush said that about Hillary b/c she has been through twop presidential campaigns before (so she obviously understands the pressure better then enyone), not b/c he was endorsing her.

-6.00, -4.41 "The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinions" - poet James Russell Lowell

by Deano963 on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 05:11:17 PM PST

•  You seem unable to read (0+ / 0-)

You've already accused me of saying something I didn't.

by gjohnsit on Thu Nov 22, 2007 at 11:48:08 AM PST

•  You are so incredibly stupid that (0+ / 1-)
                          Hidden by:
                          gjohnsit

you are unable to deifferentiate between someone who is arguing with you for making false claims and someone who is supposedly attacking you for saying bad things about Hillary.

'Nough said.

by Deano963 on Thu Nov 22, 2007 at 08:04:39 PM PST

•  BTW (3+ / 0-)
                  coigue, Gabriele Droz, Deano963

Being a little kid and tr'ing comments in your diary is about as Redstate.comish as it comes.

Take your lumps like a man or don't write idiotic diaries where people will slam you.

by Mike S on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 03:56:16 PM PST

•  Maybe you just don't get it (1+ / 0-)
                    wmacdona66

Name-calling is trolling by definition.
                      One day, when you grow up and discover more words, you will realize that.

by gjohnsit on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 03:57:39 PM PST

•  bahahaahaahaahha (2+ / 0-)
                      coigue, Gabriele Droz

Name-calling is trolling by definition

Care to show me that definition. I didn't see it when I started here before scoop came online.

by Mike S on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 04:01:25 PM PST

•  Speaking of redstate (1+ / 0-)
                        wmacdona66

bahahaahaahaahha

That is as pure redstate that you can get.

by gjohnsit on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 04:03:29 PM PST

•  In other words you brought (1+ / 0-)
                          coigue

that definition out of your ass?

by Mike S on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 04:04:57 PM PST

•  You speaking from experience? (0+ / 0-)

Obviously that part of your body is something you are very familiar with.

by gjohnsit on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 04:08:27 PM PST

•  Oh little one, (1+ / 0-)
                            coigue

You really should see how sad you are getting here. If you can't tqake someone going off on you for your diary you just shouldn't post them.

Or you can act like your mental age and continue to troll rate them. But don't be surprised when you are laughed at and given zero credibility.

by Mike S on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 04:11:57 PM PST

•  Just trying to speak on a level you understand (1+ / 0-)
                            wmacdona66

You repeatedly called me names over and over again. Obviously insults are the only thing you understand.

by gjohnsit on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 04:13:12 PM PST

•  Is that the best you (0+ / 0-)

can do?

by Mike S on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 04:14:54 PM PST

•  Sorry (1+ / 0-)
                            wmacdona66

I'm not used to getting down on such a low level. I kind of grew out of it when I hit puberty.
                             Let me know how it goes with you.

by gjohnsit on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 04:20:50 PM PST

•  ironic comment (1+ / 0-)
                            Mike S

in the extreme

by coigue on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 04:22:58 PM PST

•  You hit puberty? (0+ / 0-)

I notice that you are still too immature to drop the troll ratings. Come see me when your voice changes and your balls start to drop.

by Mike S on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 04:31:56 PM PST

•  Drop the troll ratings? (0+ / 0-)

why would I possibly do that? Because otherwise you will call me more names?
                             You sound like a spoiled brat.

You've done nothing but convince me to re-double my efforts to undermine Hillary.

by gjohnsit on Thu Nov 22, 2007 at 11:49:32 AM PST

•  So you admit it that this entire shit (0+ / 1-)
                            Hidden by:
                            gjohnsit

diary of yous is a twisting of Bush's words in an attempt to undermine Hillary?

At least you've stopped the lying part......

Now if we can just get to work on fixing your enormous case of the stupids......

by Deano963 on Thu Nov 22, 2007 at 08:08:49 PM PST

•  You don't know what a lie is (1+ / 1-)
                            NoMoreLies
                            Hidden by:
                            Mike S

Everything I posted there is 100% true.
                            That you can't acknowledge it only shows your limitations.
                             Now that you want to throw around false claims of lying you have proven that you are not worth my time. Have a good life.

by gjohnsit on Thu Nov 22, 2007 at 09:30:45 PM PST

•  Everything you've posted (1+ / 0-)
                            Mike S

is 100% your opinion, and considering your complete lack of inteeligence, totoally false. I cna't believe this site has posters as stupid as you. Good luck trying to "undermine Hillary" form spouting lies form your keyboard you pathetic loser. The last thing we need is plosers liek you who try to smear candidates in order to help their own favorite. Truly pathetic.

by Deano963 on Fri Nov 23, 2007 at 09:48:43 AM PST

•  Spellcheck (0+ / 0-)

If you are going to call someone a "moron" you should try not to make at least 6 spelling mistakes.
                             it kind of takes away from whatever pathetic point you had to make.

by gjohnsit on Sat Nov 24, 2007 at 06:11:31 AM PST

•  Ah.....can't respond to the fact (0+ / 0-)

that you admitted that you are lying and spinning in order to "undermine Hillary" huh? LOL. You truly are pathetic. I think you've tried to change the subject about ten times now b/c I've proven you wrong so many times.

Oh by the way Hillary hater, how do you like the new poll out of Kentucky showing that she beats every republican candidate in Kentucky and Obama loses to every one of them?

Awwwww.......looks like your childish efforts have hit a big roadblock. So sorry that your efforts to derail a Presidential campaign from the comfort of your keyboard has been so unsuccessfull......

Who would have thunk that one little snot-nosed loser and his computer would have been so unsuccessful?

by Deano963 on Sat Nov 24, 2007 at 10:40:48 AM PST

•  Spent much time on RedState.com? (0+ / 0-)

Because your debating techniques are an exact copy of what I've seen from Republicans for years. Or maybe you just aren't very mature.
                             I don't really care either way. But if you are a good example of a Hillary supporter, and I believe you are, then the Democratic party, and American in general, is totally screwed if Hillary is nominated.
                              People like you are going to get us another Republican president, and then you will blame someone else, anyone else.

by gjohnsit on Sat Nov 24, 2007 at 01:08:22 PM PST

•  It's funny that you question (0+ / 0-)

MY debating techniques when you STILL haven't admitted that your entire diary did nothing but spin and warp what Bush said about Hillary into a  bogus claim that he ENDORSED her, and that that therefore means that Hillary would continue all of George Bush's policies.

You STILL haven't shown the intelligence required to understand the fact that just b/c someone points out that your diary is complete bullshit drivel DOES NOT mean that they are a Hillary supporter.

Your entire shit diary reminds me of an idiot neocon making an argument - all spin and bogus claims and no fact. You remind of some wingnut editorial that I would read in some rag like Newsmax or NRO. Yeh, your entire "argument" is similar to republicans who are long on name calling and foaming-at-the-mouth-hatred for Hillary and extremely short on substance.

by Deano963 on Sat Nov 24, 2007 at 03:51:24 PM PST

•  You sound like a fucking (0+ / 0-)

moron. You've convinced me tyhat people like you are too stupid to bother talking too.

by Mike S on Fri Nov 23, 2007 at 01:27:34 PM PST

•  so now that (1+ / 0-)
                            wmacdona66

you've completely derailed this diary and sidetracked discussions others may have wished to have by acting like a pedantic jerkoff, are you satisfied?

by RabidNation on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 04:46:48 PM PST

•  heh (0+ / 0-)

I know that you like to attack Hillary no matter how rediculous the attack is. Sorry I sidetracked your circle jerk.

Actually I'm not.

by Mike S on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 05:28:06 PM PST

•  BTW (1+ / 0-)
                            coigue

That comment makes as much sense as your diary.

by Mike S on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 04:12:24 PM PST

•  not that there's anything wrong with that. (0+ / 0-)

by coigue on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 04:16:08 PM PST

•  you must simply infuriate yourself, (1+ / 0-)
          wmacdona66

based upon the majority of your comments here.

by RabidNation on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 04:38:12 PM PST

•  I agree with the guy who (5+ / 0-)

said this:

The idiocy of these diaries amazes me.

It is just that the idiocy is so blatant.

•  that is altogether typical (2+ / 0-)
        gjohnsit, wmacdona66

when you're talking to those afflicted with clintonism.

by RabidNation on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 04:37:09 PM PST

•  What you said.... (3+ / 0-)

These people need to make up their minds...either the right loves Hillary so much they are endorsing her, or the right hates her so much she is unelectable.

You and I have a totally different list for whom our wish list is....mine being: Kucinich, Clinton/Edwards tied, Biden/Dodd, Richardson...and OK with all of them.
      No write in for me, because I cannot figure out why anyone would want this job.

But you are right on...these dairies are idiotic and obviously born of desperation.

•  All that's needed is the "China Town Slap." (1+ / 0-)
        Partially Impartial

She's my daughter their favorite.  slap

She's my sister their enemy.  slap

by Mike S on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 03:43:22 PM PST