View Diary: Bush advocates Hillary for Presidency (190 comments)

•  why the question mark? (1+ / 0-)
    Gabriele Droz

you aren't sure if you can hear me?

You cannot stand in front of progress for your country because of your fears, you must stand behind Her in spite of them.

by coigue on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 03:27:04 PM PST

•  so besides kindergarten flames (0+ / 0-)

Do you have anything to say worth mentioning?

The 2nd Red String Conspiracy

by gjohnsit on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 03:30:05 PM PST

•  this from mr. nah nah nah I can't hear you? (1+ / 0-)
        Gabriele Droz

The words that Bush said about Hillary do not constitute an endorsement. DUH!

by coigue on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 03:31:37 PM PST

•  I was mimicking you (2+ / 1-)
          RabidNation, wmacdona66
          Hidden by:
          coigue

Are you really so dense that you didn't understand that?

The 2nd Red String Conspiracy

by gjohnsit on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 03:51:19 PM PST

•  OOOOO you called me dense (0+ / 0-)

I'm gonna troll rate you, as you did to me.

WATB.

by coigue on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 03:54:32 PM PST

•  Good GodI wish I had the ability to troll-rate... (0+ / 0-)

I would have given you about 500 of them so far in this diary.

-6.00, -4.41 "The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinions" - poet James Russell Lowell

by Deano963 on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 05:15:41 PM PST

•  Which only shows (0+ / 0-)

that you don't like the news. Nothing more.

The 2nd Red String Conspiracy

by gjohnsit on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 11:18:51 PM PST

•  No, it shows that I don't like how you are trying (0+ / 0-)

to spin the news. It seems impossible for you to get it through your thick skull that it dosen't mean that someone is a Hillary supporter when they criticize you making false statements such as "Bush endorses Hillary". I've never run into someone as stupid as you on this blog.

by Deano963 on Thu Nov 22, 2007 at 10:16:46 AM PST

•  Which shows that you can't read either (0+ / 0-)

Except that I never said that in my diary.
                   So on top of not being able to read, you also can't get a point across without name-calling.

Looks like you are too far beneath me to bother with.

The 2nd Red String Conspiracy

by gjohnsit on Thu Nov 22, 2007 at 11:38:40 AM PST

•  Except that you DID say it, (0+ / 1-)
                    Hidden by:
                    gjohnsit

and you insinuatyed it several times, and you have got to be the biggest lying piece of shit on the planet if you are going to try and argue with me that that is not what you were trying to get people to think.

You are so goddamn stupid i can't even find the words to describe you.

by Deano963 on Thu Nov 22, 2007 at 08:02:26 PM PST

• Education (21)
  • Rescued (21)
  • Freddie Gray (20)
  • Health Care (20)
  • Barack Obama (19)
  • Racism (19)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site