View Diary: Bush advocates Hillary for Presidency (190 comments)

•  Sorry (1+ / 0-)
    wmacdona66

I'm not used to getting down on such a low level. I kind of grew out of it when I hit puberty.
     Let me know how it goes with you.

The 2nd Red String Conspiracy

by gjohnsit on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 04:20:50 PM PST

•  ironic comment (1+ / 0-)
      Mike S

in the extreme

You cannot stand in front of progress for your country because of your fears, you must stand behind Her in spite of them.

by coigue on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 04:22:58 PM PST

•  You hit puberty? (0+ / 0-)

I notice that you are still too immature to drop the troll ratings. Come see me when your voice changes and your balls start to drop.

I don't have a candidate yet but if forced to choose today it would go Dodd, Richardson, Obama, Biden or Edwards, Clinton, then a write in for Mike S.

by Mike S on Wed Nov 21, 2007 at 04:31:56 PM PST

•  Drop the troll ratings? (0+ / 0-)

why would I possibly do that? Because otherwise you will call me more names?
         You sound like a spoiled brat.

You've done nothing but convince me to re-double my efforts to undermine Hillary.

The 2nd Red String Conspiracy

by gjohnsit on Thu Nov 22, 2007 at 11:49:32 AM PST

•  So you admit it that this entire shit (0+ / 1-)
          Hidden by:
          gjohnsit

diary of yous is a twisting of Bush's words in an attempt to undermine Hillary?

At least you've stopped the lying part......

Now if we can just get to work on fixing your enormous case of the stupids......

-6.00, -4.41 "The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinions" - poet James Russell Lowell

by Deano963 on Thu Nov 22, 2007 at 08:08:49 PM PST

•  You don't know what a lie is (1+ / 1-)
            NoMoreLies
            Hidden by:
            Mike S

Everything I posted there is 100% true.
            That you can't acknowledge it only shows your limitations.
             Now that you want to throw around false claims of lying you have proven that you are not worth my time. Have a good life.

The 2nd Red String Conspiracy

by gjohnsit on Thu Nov 22, 2007 at 09:30:45 PM PST

•  Everything you've posted (1+ / 0-)
              Mike S

is 100% your opinion, and considering your complete lack of inteeligence, totoally false. I cna't believe this site has posters as stupid as you. Good luck trying to "undermine Hillary" form spouting lies form your keyboard you pathetic loser. The last thing we need is plosers liek you who try to smear candidates in order to help their own favorite. Truly pathetic.

by Deano963 on Fri Nov 23, 2007 at 09:48:43 AM PST

•  Spellcheck (0+ / 0-)

If you are going to call someone a "moron" you should try not to make at least 6 spelling mistakes.
                 it kind of takes away from whatever pathetic point you had to make.

The 2nd Red String Conspiracy

by gjohnsit on Sat Nov 24, 2007 at 06:11:31 AM PST

•  Ah.....can't respond to the fact (0+ / 0-)

that you admitted that you are lying and spinning in order to "undermine Hillary" huh? LOL. You truly are pathetic. I think you've tried to change the subject about ten times now b/c I've proven you wrong so many times.

Oh by the way Hillary hater, how do you like the new poll out of Kentucky showing that she beats every republican candidate in Kentucky and Obama loses to every one of them?

Awwwww.......looks like your childish efforts have hit a big roadblock. So sorry that your efforts to derail a Presidential campaign from the comfort of your keyboard has been so unsuccessfull......

Who would have thunk that one little snot-nosed loser and his computer would have been so unsuccessful?

by Deano963 on Sat Nov 24, 2007 at 10:40:48 AM PST

•  Spent much time on RedState.com? (0+ / 0-)

Because your debating techniques are an exact copy of what I've seen from Republicans for years. Or maybe you just aren't very mature.
                     I don't really care either way. But if you are a good example of a Hillary supporter, and I believe you are, then the Democratic party, and American in general, is totally screwed if Hillary is nominated.
                      People like you are going to get us another Republican president, and then you will blame someone else, anyone else.

The 2nd Red String Conspiracy

by gjohnsit on Sat Nov 24, 2007 at 01:08:22 PM PST

•  It's funny that you question (0+ / 0-)

MY debating techniques when you STILL haven't admitted that your entire diary did nothing but spin and warp what Bush said about Hillary into a  bogus claim that he ENDORSED her, and that that therefore means that Hillary would continue all of George Bush's policies.

You STILL haven't shown the intelligence required to understand the fact that just b/c someone points out that your diary is complete bullshit drivel DOES NOT mean that they are a Hillary supporter.

Your entire shit diary reminds me of an idiot neocon making an argument - all spin and bogus claims and no fact. You remind of some wingnut editorial that I would read in some rag like Newsmax or NRO. Yeh, your entire "argument" is similar to republicans who are long on name calling and foaming-at-the-mouth-hatred for Hillary and extremely short on substance.

by Deano963 on Sat Nov 24, 2007 at 03:51:24 PM PST

•  You sound like a fucking (0+ / 0-)

moron. You've convinced me tyhat people like you are too stupid to bother talking too.

by Mike S on Fri Nov 23, 2007 at 01:27:34 PM PST

• Recommended (143)
  • Community (70)
  • Memorial Day (29)
  • Elections (27)
  • Culture (26)
  • Civil Rights (26)
  • Environment (26)
  • Media (25)
  • Law (24)
  • Science (24)
  • Trans-Pacific Partnership (22)
  • Labor (21)
  • Economy (20)
  • Josh Duggar (20)
  • Rescued (20)
  • Marriage Equality (18)
  • Ireland (17)
  • Republicans (17)
  • Climate Change (17)
  • Education (17)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site