View Diary: My response to Susan G (185 comments)

•  You Came to This Diary (1+ / 0-)
    CC Music Factory

It didn't come to you, and dragging your tail behind you from another diary, it appears.

That's not good Kossackian etiquette and won't get you much sympathy, I'm afraid.

They burn our children in their wars and grow rich beyond the dreams of avarice.

by Limelite on Fri Jan 25, 2008 at 09:03:10 PM PST

•  Not from your clique. (0+ / 0-)

The hillaryis44 crowd must destroy all opposition.

We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. - A. Einstein

by clonecone on Fri Jan 25, 2008 at 09:05:41 PM PST

•  Here's what I think ... (4+ / 0-)

Austin. Cage match. Mud wrestling. Lotsa beer.

Obama fans versus Hillary fans.

The Final Mud Spewing.

We'll charge $$ and make a fortune for Netroots Nation.

Everybody wins! Yay!

•  Think I Might Buy a Ticket! (2+ / 0-)
          SusanG, KenBee

Wanna sit in the front row so I can be splashed with mud.

By now I'm used to it.

by Limelite on Fri Jan 25, 2008 at 09:23:31 PM PST

•  Be careful what you wish for... (0+ / 0-)

I'm in. And I'll soundly kick all their asses.

I'm all for charging - but I'll be donating any proceeds to Obama winning the general election. He'll need all the help he can get overcoming all the smears the Clintons and their supporters have been tossing.

I suppose it's good they already have the mud ready...

•  Wrong (0+ / 0-)

It must get it's candidate elected, which it appears to be doing.

Is that what's at the root of your discontent?

by Limelite on Fri Jan 25, 2008 at 09:22:34 PM PST

•  I don't believe in Pyhrric victories. (0+ / 0-)

Winning a primary at all costs only leads to general election failure. I'm in Iowa.  What am I supposed to say to Iowa college students in November?  She tried to suppress their vote for the caucus.  How will I convince them that she respects their votes now when she actively fought against them before?  Scorched earth leaves no winners.

by clonecone on Fri Jan 25, 2008 at 09:30:22 PM PST

•  You Can Say You Win Some, You Lose Some (0+ / 0-)

I think Clinton is going to win in FL and win for Floridians.

by Limelite on Fri Jan 25, 2008 at 09:36:56 PM PST

•  Win some lose some? (0+ / 0-)

Was that your response when Ken Blackwell suppressed the vote in Ohio?  Are all your ethics dependent on your candidate choice or is it just your ethics about voters' rights?

Your comment is a prime example of the cancer I was talking about.  Fucking voters who don't support in the primary is bad strategy when you'll need those votes in the fall.

You'll have to be the one to convince the Iowa students.  Trust me, you'll need every single one of them if you intend to win the electoral college. I'll vote for her but I will not lift a finger for any candidate who attempts to suppress the vote.

by clonecone on Fri Jan 25, 2008 at 09:43:59 PM PST

•  How Are You Going To Explain Your Vote (0+ / 0-)

for Clinton after all the judgmental moral superiority over Clinton you've been expressing?  Fall back on "hate the sin, love the sinner?"

Now I truly pity those Iowa students.

by Limelite on Fri Jan 25, 2008 at 09:56:08 PM PST

•  Because sometimes a vote (0+ / 0-)

really is a choice between the lesser of two evils.  After her actions in this campaign I do think she has crossed into evil territory.  I'm just hoping a Democratic Congress will keep her in line better than they will McCain or Huckabee.

by clonecone on Fri Jan 25, 2008 at 09:59:31 PM PST