View Diary: Armando has lost it (227 comments)

•  He can post a defense (0+ / 0-)

here if he likes.  Or, maybe not, as he was booted for not being civil with other posters.

•  He can't. And you obviously know that. n/t (5+ / 0-)
      SallyCat, PaintyKat, vcmvo2, Fabian, PatsBard

We are the ones we've been waiting for. - Barack Obama

by Same As It Ever Was on Fri Feb 22, 2008 at 11:13:08 AM PST

•  If this is the level of intellectual (4+ / 0-)
      SallyCat, PaintyKat, vcmvo2, Fabian

dishonesty you displayed at Talk Left, the deletion comes to make more sense.

We are the ones we've been waiting for. - Barack Obama

by Same As It Ever Was on Fri Feb 22, 2008 at 11:24:11 AM PST

•  What exactly (0+ / 0-)

is your problem?

I have no reason to lie to anyone about my comments being deleted over there, yet you seem to have made it your personal mission to refute everything that I say in this thread.

I emailed the site and got no response before I posted this... and here I was under the impression that here at DKos we could post diaries about pretty much whatever we like.

Are you supporting the fact that they censor people who disagree with them?  Honestly?

•  My problem . . . (6+ / 0-)

is that you came here and made accusations about someone who is unable to defend themselves with no evidence.  I can think of any number of reasons someone might want to lie about Armando.

As far as me refuting what you say. . . this is how this blog thing works.  You post.  We get to comment.  If I think your post is inappropriate, I get to call B.S.

You see . . . we didn't used to tolerate unsubstantiated hit jobs around here.  Armando in particular would be among the first to jump on such a diarist.

But for you to come in here and attack someone who many of us still have a great deal of respect fo without evidence.  Well, I'm going to speak out against it.  If you can't handle that . . . tough.

Maybe it was your thin skin that got you in hot water at Talk Left.

And as for supporting censorship . . . what you are describing is not censorship.  You have no right to post there and they have every right to delete whatever they want.  So yes, I support Jeralyn's property rights.

We are the ones we've been waiting for. - Barack Obama

by Same As It Ever Was on Fri Feb 22, 2008 at 11:46:51 AM PST

•  The point being (0+ / 0-)

that one CANNOT do this at TL.  They simply delete the comments they don't agree with regardless of their merit.  Imagine if I took it upon myself (and had the power to do so) to delete every one of your comments in this thread.  Think you would sit around saying to yourself 'gee, that's fair, it's his thread, I should just go elsewhere'?  I doubt it.

I can handle anything that you like to say; I have no reason to lie about my experiences there.  There's NO PROFIT in my doing so.  I don't gain anything out of lying.  So why is it that you assume I must be doing so?  What rationale do you provide to back this up?

•  You can say it all you want. (2+ / 0-)
              PaintyKat, vcmvo2

It doesn't make it true. And I don't assume you're lying, but you can offer no evidence to prove you're not and Aramdno is not without enemies.  So my personal impressions of TL and Armando are the basis for my comments.

If this was your blog, I would have no issue with you deleting every one of my posts.  It's your perogative.  This thread however does not belong to you.

We are the ones we've been waiting for. - Barack Obama

by Same As It Ever Was on Fri Feb 22, 2008 at 11:56:47 AM PST

•  And at dKos we can respond with our disagreement (4+ / 0-)

to the whining you are posting here about another site.

You want sympathy...go to MyDD...

Memo to Congress: Put up or shut up ~ all talk and no action pisses me off.

by SallyCat on Fri Feb 22, 2008 at 11:47:24 AM PST

•  Your diary is nothing but "sour grapes" - the (4+ / 0-)

same thing you accused them of.

I'm done here.

What's a "poke" and why the heck is it so slow?

by PatsBard on Fri Feb 22, 2008 at 12:10:33 PM PST