View Diary: Shame on You, Barack Obama (256 comments)

•  Mark kinda throws donuts at people for weeks now (8+ / 0-)

if they write something about Obama he simply does not like.
    I think everyone needs to calm down.
    Either smoke something or drink it.
    But do something.

"Oh no...you changed your hair color? It's just so dark. You like it? And with your skin tone?" My Beloved Mom, December 25 2007, once again on notice.

by Christin on Sat Feb 23, 2008 at 01:50:29 PM PST

•  2nd time you've said that (0+ / 0-)

Show me the comments I've unfairly donuted.

Voting rights are our most important rights because all the other ones depend on them

by markusd on Sat Feb 23, 2008 at 01:53:02 PM PST

•  You mean if 'they write something about HRC he (4+ / 0-)
      Christin, IhateBush, Dagoril, gxy2008

doesn't like?"

;-)

I promised my family they won't see me dragged from my home by men in black, dangling off ropes from helicopters. www.thejoshuablog.com

by Junglered1 on Sat Feb 23, 2008 at 01:53:22 PM PST

•  Well, I don't tend to stalk others (3+ / 0-)
      markusd, Kevvboy, Missys Brother

so I don't know about what you have said.  Perhaps you are correct.  What is important to note, however, is that this site has chased away every HRC supporter except maybe three - and I think today is it for me.  Way to get a big tent that includes everyone.

I am telling you right now that the Obama campaign is pissing off a huge number of lifetime Democrats where I live ( a swing state).  And these tactics at DKos aren't winning friends, either.  There are screeds every few minutes about Hillary (in fact I just read a comment in another diary about how her campaign is "shrill and bitchy" - how lovely - followed by someone giggling "oh isn't that sexist?") that go by without a murmur of protest.

If Obama is truly eschewing old-style politics, then he shouldn't put out flyers like that while talking sweetly at the debate.  He is a politician as craven as most others.

•  odd. (2+ / 0-)
        IhateBush, Dagoril

that you would equate simply clicking on his user name to see how many he has troll rated is the same as stalking.
        wow.
        very bizarre of you to compare the two and say they are the same.
        that's kinda paranoid, isn't it?

by Christin on Sat Feb 23, 2008 at 02:11:55 PM PST

•  yeah...well. (1+ / 0-)
        IhateBush

im sure she is  pissing off a huge number of Democrats in swing states too.
        You know.
        The ones that he wins by 15 to 20 points?

by Christin on Sat Feb 23, 2008 at 02:13:35 PM PST

•  How foolish are you? (0+ / 0-)

Certain blue states will stay blue for either candidate.  OTOH, Idaho, Utah, Alaska, North Dakota - we're not going to win those in 2008.  Now Florida - there's a state Obama should stop dissing.

•  oh grow the hell up . (1+ / 0-)
            smari006

nice attack - i'm not foolish.
            i have a different opinion that you.

by Christin on Sat Feb 23, 2008 at 02:52:01 PM PST

•  I give you credit for not adding a (0+ / 0-)

donut to the tip jar.

Incidentally, I'm not attacking you.  The word "foolish" was not very nice, I concur, and you also called me "paranoid" upthread.  We would do better to be nicer to one another.  I confess that I can be quite a snarkster.