View Diary: How Obama Rode The Race Card to Victory (271 comments)

•  so you won't support him (2+ / 0-)
    IhateBush, Elvis meets Nixon

you are, by ommission, for McCain.

and to think I thought you were an honest broker.

asshole.

All extremists are irrational and should be exposed

by SeanF on Wed Feb 27, 2008 at 11:39:52 AM PST

•  take a hike (0+ / 0-)

I am not obligated to vote for an unqualified candidate just because he has hoodwinked the Democratic party into voting for him.  I am an American first, and I will not vote for someone whom I consider likely to be a disaster as President.

Calling someone an asshole for how they choose to vote is bullshit.  Obama has to earn my vote, and he hasn't.

Voting rights are our most important rights because all the other ones depend on them

by markusd on Wed Feb 27, 2008 at 12:05:38 PM PST

•  vichy dem (0+ / 0-)

All extremists are irrational and should be exposed

by SeanF on Wed Feb 27, 2008 at 02:02:02 PM PST

•  My first loyalty is to America (0+ / 0-)

I am a very strong Democrat, but I am an American first.  I will never vote for anyone whom I believe will be incapable of governing the nation effectively.  Our party is going off the rails if we select Obama this year, and I am not going along for the ride.

If you want to attack me for putting the nation over party loyalty, go for it.  I would hope that all Americans, Republican or Democratic, would do the same.

by markusd on Thu Feb 28, 2008 at 07:48:32 AM PST

•  Fine... fair enough (0+ / 0-)

You don't believe in him, no arguements there...  But stop with the race-baiting propaganda, and utter BS... such as posting meaningless articles like Wilenz's article

"There is no trickle down, because greed expands to absorb any excess." - Devilstower

by Rich Santoro on Thu Feb 28, 2008 at 07:27:14 AM PST

•  I'll post what I choose (0+ / 0-)

I think the article was excellent.  And I haven't done any race-baiting, as the article makes clear, Obama's campaign did.  I've known that all along.

You disagree, so you post what you choose.

by markusd on Thu Feb 28, 2008 at 07:40:17 AM PST

•  and I do... and I will reapeat (0+ / 0-)

The article is an empty piece with no factual details or empirical evidence to support its claims.  Your claim that it:

The piece is long but it deconstructs all of this piece by piece.

... is an utter fallacy, as the article in no way demonstrates that the Obama campaign enganged in a race-baiting subterfuge.  There is NO EVIDENCE of actual events to this affect.  The onus of proof is on you since you make the claim, and you utterly fail.

Your claim is hollow, as is the author's claim, made in an equally hollow piece.

To close:

I think the article was excellent.

Fine...  I disagree.  There are no facts associated with this, so it is really meaningless either way.

And I haven't done any race-baiting

But you are doing what you allege the Obama campaign is doing.  Making allegations against a party based on the perception of what they may have intended... but not against any actual real-world offenses that can be verified to have happenned (again, you and the author are absent any facts).

as the article makes clear, Obama's campaign did.

AGAIN...  where is the evidence to support this claim???  There are no demonstrated examples in the article to sunstantiate this allegation.

I'll post what I choose

Well neh... what are you like 12???

by Rich Santoro on Thu Feb 28, 2008 at 07:58:52 AM PST