View Diary: Just Words (275 comments)

•  Amazing Drop In The Quality Of These Posts.. (5+ / 0-)

over time.  It really has been interesting to watch.  As Hillary has gone "nuclear negative", it's been very hard for paid blog posters like Alegre to do upbeat posts that present Hillary in any kind of a positive light.

It's all Joe Lieberman stuff now, as they unleash all the slime they can.

I just hope that poor Alegre gets paid enough to make this miserable "work" worth her while.

Hillary Clinton: leading supporter of the Culture of Corruption in Washington.

by bincbom on Sun Mar 09, 2008 at 08:32:16 PM PDT

•  I notice she is not commenting (4+ / 0-)
      Christin, ChiGirl88, Harkov311, tbetz

in her diaries anymore...

Never give up! Never surrender!

by oscarsmom on Sun Mar 09, 2008 at 08:48:36 PM PDT

•  oh no - she comments CONSTANTLY (2+ / 0-)
        ChiGirl88, oscarsmom

in her pro HRC diaries (there was one posted earlier tonight.)
        and she looks for sympathy and praise and gets most of it from obama supporters.
        if you check her diary history and/or comments from tonight you'll see it.
        it's how she collects her strange quest for mojo.
        After she posts a pro HRC diary - she does these ugly hatchet smear jobs on Obama, and then does NOT post in them .

Kinda pathetic.
        Kinda weird.
        Kinda bizarre.
        Kinda sad.

Seriously - someone has issues.

"Oh no...you changed your hair color? It's just so dark. You like it? And with your skin tone?" My Beloved Mom, December 25 2007, once again on notice.

by Christin on Sun Mar 09, 2008 at 09:08:11 PM PDT

•  Interesting... (1+ / 0-)
          Christin

almost as if her heart isn't in it!

Never give up! Never surrender!

by oscarsmom on Sun Mar 09, 2008 at 09:11:57 PM PDT

•  i think she's self destructive. (0+ / 0-)

she purposely did this tonight.
            i think she gets a sick thrill from it.
            she posts 24/7 in MYdd and hillary is 44 and god knows where else.
            her entire life is spent on the net right now from morning till night- seven days a week.
            i think she fell into the rabbit hole and reality has blurred for her.

thank god i work.
            i don't touch dk, or look at it from seven until nine p.m monday through friday.
            it helps me maintain what little sanity i have left.
            my goal for march and april is to stop worrying about the PA primary.
            I am already failing.

by Christin on Sun Mar 09, 2008 at 09:23:34 PM PDT

•  You obviously don't read Alegre's diaries. (0+ / 0-)

She is a working mother.  She works hard for Hillary because she is dedicated to her campaign.

Together, we will turn promises into action, words into solutions and hope into reality. Hillary Clinton for President

by psychodrew on Sun Mar 09, 2008 at 10:04:11 PM PDT

•  How is it that she can post more than one diary (0+ / 0-)

in a day?

HOPE: It's the new black.

by Samwoman on Sun Mar 09, 2008 at 09:21:46 PM PDT

•  yikes. i am so sorry. that was from last night. (1+ / 0-)
            Samwoman

i am fried.

by Christin on Sun Mar 09, 2008 at 09:25:42 PM PDT

•  no, no ;-D you're not fried! (1+ / 0-)
              Christin

Peace,
              S

HOPE: It's the new black.

by Samwoman on Sun Mar 09, 2008 at 09:31:12 PM PDT

•  actually she didn't post anything last night from (0+ / 0-)

what I could tell. I did a search at the normal times she post on her name to see if she did. There have been days that she has skipped posting unless it was early in the morning. Like 5am to 10am.

When we are together it isn't me who matters, but the other person

by AHiddenSaint on Sun Mar 09, 2008 at 09:47:53 PM PDT

•  I was wrong ignore my other comments (0+ / 0-)

Looks like I'm still not good at tracking the timing of post. I usually find the information that Obama supporters put out that she never answers them on informative. Many Obama supporters try to point out where something is wrong, but she never changes her diary and tells them to go make their own. I think that is why you get a lot of comments like you have in this one. It's what happens over time when you do that type of stuff.

When we are together it isn't me who matters, but the other person

by AHiddenSaint on Sun Mar 09, 2008 at 10:10:03 PM PDT

•  I doubt that (0+ / 0-)

she will be back as Alegre after the elections.  She has burned one to many bridges to be taken seriously any more.

We must all hang together, or most assuredly we shall all hang separately. - Benjamin Franklin -5.13/-3.38

by Grannus on Sun Mar 09, 2008 at 09:19:47 PM PDT

•  she also does not post every night (0+ / 0-)

anymore. Alegre used to post stuff every night like this. Her times for posting are off. I've been watching the timing and if they are negative or postive. So far I haven't seen Alegre post something postive about Hillary in a long time. Most have been negative about Obama. It is a interesting pattern to witness, but I do not know what the meaning is there.

When we are together it isn't me who matters, but the other person

by AHiddenSaint on Sun Mar 09, 2008 at 09:44:08 PM PDT

•  Not paid by the comment n/t (0+ / 0-)

n/t

Ever noticed that every time Hillary finds her voice, it's different?

by PrometheusSpeaks on Sun Mar 09, 2008 at 10:22:27 PM PDT

• Education (23)
  • Spam (23)
  • Congress (23)
  • Civil Rights (22)
  • Labor (21)
  • Barack Obama (21)
  • Trans-Pacific Partnership (21)
  • Law (20)
  • Texas (20)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site