View Diary: Obama is our savior - Clinton is evil (232 comments)

•  Hillary wants it both ways (5+ / 0-)

And you're an idiot if your interpretations of public support for Obama indicates that we think he is a god. That's just sour grapes on your part.

I am a woman and I am a feminist. I do not believe that HRC is our best choice for president.

She has run a crappy campaign, has hired almost every Clinton I operative to salvage her candidacy and yet has still failed to convince the public why she should be elected.

So what does she do? She cries sexism with that pathetic "why do I always have to go first" calculated move to gain the sympathy of the media. I didn't hear her complaining when all the attention was on her and Obama earlier in the race and John Edwards coverage was relegated to sloppy seconds.

She is a good ol' boy. She's dividing our party.

I'm with Ethel Kennedy, Maria Shriver, Caroline Schlossberg, Sissy Farenthold, Rosa de Lauro, Katha Pollit and other strong women who see through her political scheming for what it is - a link to the past and Democratic politics that is increasingly irrelevant to the changing electorate.

Spare me you tears. If she's so competent, why is she letting her surrogates do and say anything to divide our party?

I'm so sick of the damn Clintons and their DLC bullshit I could vomit. I wish they'd both just go the fuck away. And take Penn, Ickes, Wolfson, Carville, and Begala with them.

"I am a Democrat without prefix, suffix or apology." - Sam Rayburn

by sandra1113 on Wed Mar 12, 2008 at 01:05:30 PM PDT

•  yikes (1+ / 0-)
      Pacific John

idiot, that's not very nice

Token conservative

by dookphan on Wed Mar 12, 2008 at 01:12:47 PM PDT

•  Neither are her assessments (4+ / 0-)

That Obama supporters are delusional, mistaken, sexist and somehow responsible for the racism injected into this campaign by Bill Clinton and Clinton surrogates. They are playing this shit up to get the white resentment vote. They refuse to let go of the old playbook of racial politics and the southern strategy. It worked in Ohio and they are trying to play the same game in PA. Their divisive, scorched earth strategy will be the end of all the engagement by new voters.

"I am a Democrat without prefix, suffix or apology." - Sam Rayburn

by sandra1113 on Wed Mar 12, 2008 at 01:19:48 PM PDT

•  You can't be much of a feminist (1+ / 0-)
      dookphan

If you can't notice the sexism that is going on 24/7 in opposition to her. And you can't be much of feminist if you write a post filled with sexism as yours is. And also, not if you call people "idiots" either, by the way.

•  Oh buzz off (2+ / 0-)
        arielle, Same As It Ever Was

Who  died and left you in charge of feminism? And just  who the HELL are you to tell me that I am a sexist?

You are upset, disgruntled, angry, frustrated and over all pissed that HRC is losing.

She does NOT represent me and you have no fucking right to play any "ism" card when it is HER campaign that belittles and demeans those who do not support her. The very fact that I have to point this out to you proves just how conniving and manipulative her advisors are because the going negative meme plays well for her.

So get over yourself already.

Real feminists don't salivate at the thought of bombing the shit out of countries whose citizens haven't done a goddamn thing to us.

Real feminists don't pit communities or women against each other just to get what they want.

Real feminists stand on their own two feet and don't make deals with the devil (or lying, cheating, spineless husbands or ethically challenged old Republicans) for political gain.

She voted for the war because she wanted to be seen as "tough" and able to play with the big boys.

So what the fuck? Fine, she's as tough as a man but wants everyone to coddle her and not question that vote because she's a woman??

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS.

"I am a Democrat without prefix, suffix or apology." - Sam Rayburn

by sandra1113 on Wed Mar 12, 2008 at 01:56:45 PM PDT

•  I can tell you're rude and irrational (1+ / 0-)
          dookphan

by reading your posts. And so there is nothing to discuss with a person like that. Have a better day.

•  That's right (0+ / 0-)

End the conversation because you can't back up what you say.

"I am a Democrat without prefix, suffix or apology." - Sam Rayburn

by sandra1113 on Wed Mar 12, 2008 at 02:30:38 PM PDT

•  No end the conversation because you are uncivil (1+ / 0-)
              dookphan

I think I have been pretty clear about that. I am certainly responding to civil comments in this thread that challenge my viewpoint.

Challenging my viewpoint is NOT the problem. Your rude and uncivil manner is the reason I won't respond to your rant.

•  Your post is uncivil (1+ / 0-)
                Same As It Ever Was

so don't fucking complain about the comments you get. YOU put yourself out there. And frankly, comments like yours are the reason I relish throwing the trash back over to the Clinton side.

You sure can dish it out but you can't take it.

"I am a Democrat without prefix, suffix or apology." - Sam Rayburn

by sandra1113 on Wed Mar 12, 2008 at 03:06:37 PM PDT

•  I just love watching this (0+ / 0-)

You all section yourself off into groups, and then fight over what it means to be in those groups and canabalize anyone who doesn't agree with you.

You say you are fighting for an even playing field and make America more inclusive, then cut down and censure anyone who doesn't see things the way you do.

This is all your own doing.  Enjoy.

Token conservative