View Diary: MyDD Today: Obama is like Hitler (Seriously) (221 comments)

•  Look at the rec list. (2+ / 0-)
    jaywillie, onanyes

Lunacy. Obama hate after Obama hate.

Like I wrote upthread, Jerome must be proud.

•  Which has WHAT to do with this diary? (0+ / 0-)

or have you become so dishonest that you think it's okay to post crap like this, or support crap like this, because you don't like what is over there?  Seriously, what the hell does your comment have to do with the comment to which it purports to respond, OR with this diary?  or is revenge excuse enough?

If you refuse to vote for OUR PARTY'S nominee in November, the blood of a thousand back-alley abortions will be on your hands.

by dhonig on Sun Mar 16, 2008 at 06:01:22 PM PDT

•  Wow. Are you angry. (0+ / 0-)

My sympathies.

•  I don't want your sympathy (0+ / 0-)

just your honesty.  Here, you say something completely non-responsive, excusing a fraudulent diary because you don't like what people write elsewhere.  There was a day when you were better than that.

by dhonig on Sun Mar 16, 2008 at 06:06:33 PM PDT

•  Jerome reaps what he sows over there. (0+ / 0-)

Every piece of crap by posters like susanhu and Universal soars to the top of the rec list.

Take a look at this post by truthteller2007:

Re: Shocking TUCC membership! (0.50 / 8)

Blow job queen Michelle Hussein Obama is also a member of TUCC, and what motivates that gold digger is Rezko cash and the salary increases she obtains as a result of Barack Hussein Obama's ability to earmark money on behalf of her employer, The University of Chicago Hospitals.

by truthteller2007 on Sat Mar 15, 2008 at 10:55:17 PM CST

Note who recommended it:

susanhu
            PCD

And susanhu is a bog hit over there.

It's a disgusting cesspool of Obama hate.

You can have it. And it has become a reflection of Jerome's own pathetic drivel.

•  So your response is to reply to disgust (0+ / 0-)

with dishonesty?

by dhonig on Sun Mar 16, 2008 at 06:59:17 PM PDT

•  Dishonesty? (0+ / 0-)

Have you read the current rec list at MyDD?

•  We are talking in circles (0+ / 0-)

you want to talk about MyDD to justify your defense of this absurd diary.  I am attempting to respond to this diary.  When it is pointed out that this diary was NOT applauded at MyDD, is now gone from MyDD, and was written by an Obama supporter as an example of absurd hyperbole, but is presented here (falsely) as acceptable at MyDD, instead of saying "true, this diary is wrong," as the old Bob Johnson, the honorable Bob Johnson, wold have done, you defend it by deflecting to OTHER UNRELATED wrongs at MyDD.  Are you really so close to this that you can't see that?  Why?

by dhonig on Sun Mar 16, 2008 at 07:35:50 PM PDT

•  I didn't defend this diary. (0+ / 0-)

I said that MyDD is a cesspool of Obama hate with Jerome leading the way.

The Hitler part of this diary was wrong, but the rest was factual.

Why do you want to defend the likes of susanhu, one of the most vile posters on any political blog?

Every piece of trash she pens soars to the top of the rec list at MyDD.

Jerome deserves to go down in flames with his favored candidate. And if you want to go along for the ride, be my guest.

•  And let me add that you are cross-posting your (0+ / 0-)

... work at that festering, oozing sore, NoQuarter, home of SusanUnPC (susanhu) and Larry Johnson.

So I think your days of lecturing anyone on honesty and integrity are over, pal.

Larry Johnson is a bigot and Susan is a sick human being.

Apparently, you feel comfortable with those folks.

•  Nope (0+ / 0-)

I did not cross-post.  I was asked if somebody ELSE could post my work, and I did what I ALWAYS do, I said "yes."  Why?  Well, look at the bottom of this page, the very bottom, the copyright stuff.  They ALREADY had the right to use it, so were merely being courteous.

by dhonig on Mon Mar 17, 2008 at 03:18:29 AM PDT

•  If you cared, you would ask them to take it down. (0+ / 0-)

Who wants to be associated with that crowd?

•  Who wants to be associated with this crowd? (0+ / 0-)

I do.  Which is why I am here.  If what I wrote reaches people, great.

Actually, now that I think about it, my position sounds a bit like Obama's on McClurkin, doesn't it?

by dhonig on Mon Mar 17, 2008 at 05:18:08 AM PDT

•  Are you comparing yourself to Obama? (0+ / 0-)

That's humorous.

But on the other hand, I love the irony of you lecturing others on what's right and wrong while associating yourself with blog dregs like Larry Johnson and susanhu.

Like I said, you have forfeited any credibility to lecture others on right and wrong.

You are the company you keep.

•  And once again (0+ / 0-)

you go ad hominem instead of responding to the question.  As I recall, Obama's defense of the McClurkin incident was that he was willing to reach out to even those of whom he might disapprove.

You, sir, are neither the arbiter of my credibility or of my company.  Or of anything else other than your own personal opinion.

by dhonig on Mon Mar 17, 2008 at 07:03:17 AM PDT

•  Ironic coming from you (0+ / 0-)

... given the first response you wrote in this thread.

Go hang out with Larry and Susan. You fit right in.