View Diary: How Ugly Can These Guys Get? (201 comments)

•  Well... (0+ / 0-)

While I agree this was far out there, it would have been nice if they applauded once at the state of the Union but yea, this was a bit extreme. Hopefully there will be an instance in the forward I can point you to.

•  they did applaud at the state of the union (2+ / 0-)
      vcmvo2, ratador

you are just making this shit up now.

just watch the first 15 seconds of this clip.
      there she is, pelosi, the speaker of the house, clapping.

and yes, the clip is of the 2008 state of the union.

stop making this shit up. it's just not ok.

care to fabricate anymore false equivalences?

_________________________________

"Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde."

-9.75 (economic), -7.18 (social)

by dadanation on Sat Apr 12, 2008 at 07:24:36 AM PDT

•  you need to correct your false statements. n/t (2+ / 0-)
      vcmvo2, ratador

_________________________________

"Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde."

-9.75 (economic), -7.18 (social)

by dadanation on Sat Apr 12, 2008 at 07:25:35 AM PDT

•  Ha! (1+ / 0-)
        dadanation

I think I hear ...:::crickets!:::... Why yes I do!

Fair and balanced often means false equivalence so that we(rethugs) don't have to feel so mean.

;´¯`·. ☼´¯`·. *☼*<John McCain is the King of K Street;´¯`·. *☼*

by vcmvo2 on Sat Apr 12, 2008 at 08:44:06 AM PDT

•  crickets indeed (2+ / 0-)
          vcmvo2, ratador

this person has just jumped the line by a few hundred.

and now is someone to keep an eye on.

_________________________________

"Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde."

-9.75 (economic), -7.18 (social)

by dadanation on Sat Apr 12, 2008 at 01:39:03 PM PDT

•  Jumpin? (0+ / 0-)

I'm not jumping, the polls do have McCain beating Obama in the major swing states.

•  you are joking, right? (2+ / 0-)
              RunawayRose, vcmvo2

you made a few thoroughly outrageous, stupid and factually wrong statements, such as the "state of the union and no dems clapped..." bullshit post and the "there is no thing the republicans are doing that the dems haven't also..." bullshit post.

you violated the FAQ; you posted inaccurate information KNOWINGLY and have yet to retract these egregious canards.

no where in my thread with you have i even once introduced let alone considered the polling data regarding obama, mCcain or clinton in any match, in any state, in any way shape or form.

you throwing that into the mix now is obfuscation at best.

you jumped the line for me insofar as i know now to be quite aware of you when you are posting on site.  i do not find your posts so far to be either helpful or in line with the stated goal of this site.

you've had several comments be hydrated for their piss-poor content.

and you still have correct your false statements and have yet to retract them.

_________________________________

"Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde."

-9.75 (economic), -7.18 (social)

by dadanation on Sun Apr 13, 2008 at 10:21:33 AM PDT

•  Wrong (0+ / 0-)

Okay, I was wrong sometimes. I will watch the statements in the future. At previous sites the comments really were not read. I could write a lot. I'll do what Clinton and Obama have been doing a lot.

"I retract my previously stated statements. I was wrong and will strive to have the best possible diary when I am allowed to write one on Friday. Thank you dadanation. Have a great day."

•  you had no problem lying before (2+ / 0-)
                  RunawayRose, vcmvo2

and i really appreciate how you so summarily dismiss responsibility for intentionally promulgating just flat-out wrong information.

and why?

because on "other blogs" the comments don't get read?

that excuse plus $1.50 will get me a small coffee at the local cafe.

_________________________________

"Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde."

-9.75 (economic), -7.18 (social)

by dadanation on Sun Apr 13, 2008 at 11:27:48 AM PDT