View Diary: You Liberals Are Wusses (118 comments)

•  Hook, Line (1.50)
    And Sinker

No, son, I didn't vote for him. Didn't vote for him for Governor and didn't vote for his Dad either.

by George on Fri Sep 10, 2004 at 10:40:38 AM PDT

•  hmm (none)
      sinker or snicker?

I really don't put it past a freeper to come here and post some garbage like that and think in their own minds it's TRUE and GREAT.

so I lost the snarkasm. :) my bad. :)

The worst thing humanity ever did to God was give him a name, and a face. - me

by DawnG on Fri Sep 10, 2004 at 10:43:14 AM PDT

•  Don't worry about it Dawn (none)
        amny people don't get my humor...possible because I am not that funny.  During Bushies speech I posted this comment meant to be funny, but check out the number of troll rating I got.

/Kerry-Edwards 2004/ - Because America Can Do Better, Must Do Better, and Deserves Better

by ETinKC on Fri Sep 10, 2004 at 11:29:30 AM PDT

•  well I"ll be honest (none)
          and ashamed to admit it I only read the top part. <giggle> Once I read the whole thing I found it very funny. :)

The worst thing humanity ever did to God was give him a name, and a face. - me

by DawnG on Fri Sep 10, 2004 at 11:35:45 AM PDT

•  See... (none)
          this is why I ALWAYS read a user's previous comments before troll-rating. Sarcasm doesn't always come across easily. Although I could see right away that this piece was well-written snark.

Did you purposely put in those spelling and grammatical errors?

•  Wish I could say all of the errors (none)
            but truthfully i wrote this during lunch at work and didn't have time to edit it before posting so only some of the grammar is on purpose...the rest is just sloppy typing from a hunt and peck typist

by ETinKC on Fri Sep 10, 2004 at 12:08:11 PM PDT

•  You think that's bad? (3.00)
          Try criticizing religion. You'll go from trusted user to invisible uber-troll in seconds flat.

"The problems of today will not be solved by the same thinking that produced the problems in the first place" - Albert Einstein

by galiel on Sat Sep 11, 2004 at 04:44:40 PM PDT

•  Let's Try it (4.00)
            I Hate Organized Religion.  I think it is responsible for many of society's current problems.

by ETinKC on Sat Sep 11, 2004 at 05:07:08 PM PDT

•  Glutton for punishment (none)
              Aren't you?

While you're at it, why don't you burn a flag and spit in Mom's apple pie?

Communist.

by galiel on Sat Sep 11, 2004 at 07:09:56 PM PDT

•  Not so brave as this thread is dying out (none)
                but it has been fun while it lasted.

Actually, My Mom is a Jewish Daughter of an ex-communist an while an excellent cook, doesn't make many pies.  Oh and I only burn flags when I run out of republicans.

by ETinKC on Sat Sep 11, 2004 at 09:03:54 PM PDT