Skip to main content

View Diary: What happens in Texas does not stay in Texas - “strengths and weaknesses.” (258 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  Nail on the head (0+ / 0-)

    You say the following theory explains 99% of all observations - figuring out the remaining 1% is really exciting, do you want to try.

    OMG, that is so perfectly true.  This is how education should be.  Invite them.  You'd be surprised how many of them will take you up on it if you haven't beaten the spirit out of them with standardized tests.

    We have to become the leaders we seek. --boadicea
    Visit Texas Kaos. We're taking Texas back!

    by sccs on Wed Jun 04, 2008 at 09:43:39 AM PDT

    [ Parent ]

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site