View Diary: Greg Mitchell pushes American-Statesman to apologize (122 comments)

•  Neither does your bullshit (0+ / 0-)

"They can do whatever they want, stop whining".

You've been given lots of reasons-and that says a whole lot more about your agenda than anything else.

Before you win, you have to fight. Come fight along with us at TexasKaos.

by boadicea on Wed Jul 23, 2008 at 06:51:28 AM PDT

•  Lots of reasons? (0+ / 0-)
      I haven't seen anyone respond with anything better than "we didn't like it, it hurt our feelings"

I asked why you feel you should have control over what a paper prints and on what page it prints it, and the best you can come up with is "Industry Standard"??

I'd sure like to see the manual on this industry standard and were it says you can only put certain types of articles on certain pages, above or below the fold.

All I've seen here is weak excuses for nazi-like censorship of an article that rubbed you the wrong way-- that speaks volumes about YOUR agenda, all the way up to 11 my friend.

You still can't come up with any legitimate answer to my question, because there is none. Isn't it amazing when a liberal is asked to provide some sort of underpinning for there actions, they're whole story crumbles down to just "We didn't like it, it hurt our feelings dammit!!" or you run to some heretofore unheard of quasi-legal phrase that you pull out of your ass in desperation to try to give some legitimacy to your fascist actions.

Pathetic.

Nothing is as entertaining as the compulsive rejection of authority and the results that ensue. My Blog: http://americanarmed.blogspot.com/

by Krav Maga on Wed Jul 23, 2008 at 09:45:28 AM PDT

•  You're a bit hard of listening (0+ / 0-)

Out of curiousity, when was the last time you changed your opinion on anything and what was it about?

Before you win, you have to fight. Come fight along with us at TexasKaos.

by boadicea on Wed Jul 23, 2008 at 10:21:15 AM PDT

•  Price of tea in China? (0+ / 0-)

And what does your question have to do with the question I have asked 3 times and have yet to have answered in an intelligent manner?

I'll break it down for you once more, perhaps someone can answer with more than "we didn't like it"

Q: What law or statute gives you the right to tell a publication what to print, where to place it in their publication pages or demand it's retraction because it hurt your feelings? Simple question, can you answer it?

Please respond with either statute or law that says you have a right not to be offended and demand retraction because it hurt your delicate sensibilities. And explain how that possibly trumps the 1st amendment.

by Krav Maga on Wed Jul 23, 2008 at 12:23:50 PM PDT

•  Ah, law or statute? (0+ / 0-)

You have had plenty of intelligent answers, but you just refuse to entertain them.

In favor of a legal cite, as if the remedy of every problem were to cite a statute.

I must thank you for that little golden nugget of comedy.  Now I know exactly what you are.

Before you win, you have to fight. Come fight along with us at TexasKaos.

by boadicea on Wed Jul 23, 2008 at 12:47:19 PM PDT

•  What answers? (0+ / 0-)

I ask from what authority you feel you derive your right to censor this publication and you still have not come up with anything resembling a coherent reply that addresses that.

Righteous outrage or hurt feelings really doesn't make it, sorry.

And it's you who appear, at least by your actions, to think there is some type of law that engenders you with this authority, I can't imagine what else possibly could make you feel you can dictate what a newspaper decides to publish.

Bottom line is this paper published something you and your fellow moonbats found offensive, and YOUR remedy was to throw a tantrum until the paper withdrew the article. Even though they have every right to do so, regardless of whether you approve. Way to defend free speech there skippy-- Great Job!!

You whine and cry at something as innocuous as this and you want to run the country? God help us all if that ever comes to pass.

Don't worry about actually answering my question, it's all too obvious you cannot.

by Krav Maga on Wed Jul 23, 2008 at 01:56:58 PM PDT