Skip to main content

View Diary: I just got back from the Obama town hall in St. Petersburg (279 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  yeah i don't see that happening (2+ / 0-)
    Recommended by:
    deePA, axel000

    hurting the black vote that is.

    but i'm of the mind that we need every little vote we can get in november.  so ideally, the uhuru members' votes would be helpful too.  as would people disenchanted with obama over fisa, or upset with hillary's loss.  

    maybe i'm an overachiever.  but when i see 90% of blacks in polls saying they're voting for obama, i think - what about the remaining 10%?  how do we get them motivated to vote for obama? :P

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site