View Diary: Clinton supporters have nothing to complain about in Biden nomination (463 comments)

•  No I claim you become ONE OF THEM..... (0+ / 0-)

...when you use the term PUMA.

Please don't tell me you feel sorry for Ben. Ben is a well cared for dalmatian and has not been harmed by my political views.

by Bensdad on Sat Aug 23, 2008 at 04:08:27 PM PDT

•  They call themselves PUMA (2+ / 0-)
      mariva, MKSinSA

should we just make up another name for them?

No distractions. Not this time.

by royce on Sat Aug 23, 2008 at 05:23:03 PM PDT

•  According to whom? (0+ / 0-)

by Bensdad on Sat Aug 23, 2008 at 05:28:07 PM PDT

•  wow (1+ / 0-)
          mariva

seriously in denial

•  Wow.... (0+ / 0-)

...seriously lacking in foundation for your assertion that this is what "they" call themselves.

by Bensdad on Sat Aug 23, 2008 at 07:28:53 PM PDT

•  Geez, Bensdad (2+ / 0-)
              mariva, MKSinSA

The woman who helped create PUMA was interviewed on TV this week. The name under her picture (video link) was: Jane Doe (can't remember her real name), PUMA. All the questions were directed to her in the context of what PUMA was going to do, how much money they've raised, etc....  (They have changed what the PUMA initials mean, tho...to something you could actually say in public.)

If you don't believe us, go check this.

No distractions. Not this time.

by royce on Sat Aug 23, 2008 at 08:44:48 PM PDT

•  Omigod a lady has a webpage.... (0+ / 0-)

...what are there, like, three members of this special club? I absolutely cannot believe that anyone is focusing on them, or giving this alleged movement any credence. I stick by my claim: When you start dissing fellow Democrats because they didn't vote the way you did, you divide the party.

by Bensdad on Sat Aug 23, 2008 at 09:34:10 PM PDT

•  I agree with your claim, (2+ / 0-)
                  mariva, MKSinSA

and there may only be three members of PUMA - but they sure are getting more media coverage than the rest of us.

I just don't understand why you are lecturing people here instead of on websites where you would actually be 'talking' to people who agree with PUMA. (And why you kept denying there was any such group.)

I don't diss anyone who voted in the primary election for someone other than Obama. I don't have a lot of respect, tho, for people who can't let go of the fact their choice didn't win. Dividing the party, indeed.

No distractions. Not this time.

by royce on Sat Aug 23, 2008 at 09:44:11 PM PDT

•  That's just it.... (0+ / 0-)

...letting go is a process. You have to respect it. These people genuinely believe that the Democrats have really, really, really screwed up. I am one of them. I think selecting Obama was a mistake.

And PUMA exists, I guess, but the only place I see them getting attention is here...and then from here, to the traditional media.

by Bensdad on Sat Aug 23, 2008 at 09:51:51 PM PDT

•  It's a federally recognized (0+ / 0-)

Political Action Committee (PUMA-PAC)

• Recommended (131)
  • Republicans (29)
  • Climate Change (27)
  • Spam (23)
  • Education (23)
  • Congress (23)
  • Civil Rights (22)
  • Trans-Pacific Partnership (21)
  • Labor (21)
  • Barack Obama (21)
  • Texas (20)
  • Law (20)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site