View Diary: Dkos Diarists: Calling you to action! (239 comments)

•  You bet. If they want their mommy check (4+ / 0-)

this month they will be talking left all month long.

McCain / Palin 08 - lipstick on a pig to nowhere.

by debbieleft on Wed Sep 10, 2008 at 06:10:01 PM PDT

•  Way to dangle the carrot! (2+ / 0-)
      Deoliver47, debbieleft

So, can I entice you into taking on one of the platform issue or debate question diaries in the Alec82 Issue diary series (wheedle-wheedle)?

How's everything going?

Remind me to tell you about your favorite local candidate's quasi-"interview" with the Central Committee. It was, literally, all in the sewer.

My mom spontaneously returned my toaster oven the other day (so much for McCain points), so, if you get a yen for cinnamon toast, or whatever is toastable on the South Park Diet, drop by (not Friday).

"What's important is not freedom of speech, but rather freedom after speech."

by Urtica dioica gracilis on Thu Sep 11, 2008 at 02:17:20 AM PDT

•  Yes, I can make the boys say anything. (1+ / 0-)
        Urtica dioica gracilis

As for friday, is that the day you have "high tea" with the ladies of the republican party? Is it sex toy parties? Is it something scandalous? Why am I too old/left wing/fat to drop by on friday? I know it must be something I have done.

I think the end of days is here, when toaster ovens are:

spontaneously returned

You know we are reaching the end of our time on earth and a divine spirit..... blah, blah, blah.

Nevermind.

McCain / Palin 08 - lipstick on a pig to nowhere.

by debbieleft on Thu Sep 11, 2008 at 07:42:22 AM PDT

•  A scarlet letter "M" upon your breast, mother! (1+ / 0-)
          debbieleft

Oh, noes! You found me out! Okay, you can drop by Friday to have Ganja tea and Canna-crumpets with the the deranged dyed red haired tinged blue haired alcohol embalmed nice Republican ladies while they demo my new organic paper mache sex toy line; and I'll see ya' when we get back from our extremely fascinating school meeting in No Hum.

Oh, yes, the return of the toaster oven was akin to a Miracle© and Divine Forces® intervened to save me from trolling for McCain points! Hallelosers☼!

Lovely sig line (made the boys giggle).

"What's important is not freedom of speech, but rather freedom after speech."

by Urtica dioica gracilis on Thu Sep 11, 2008 at 08:55:09 AM PDT

•  Wow! Organic paper mache sex toys.... (1+ / 0-)
            Urtica dioica gracilis

They are single use for safety, organic and sexy. I think you have just hit upon the next BIG thing (oh, are they big?). No waste sex toys that are discrete, good for the environment and full of glue? Maybe it needs a little engineering, a test group perhaps. But this may be the product that can be made in america for americans that will get this economy back on track. You are brilliant!

McCain / Palin 08 - lipstick on a pig to nowhere.

by debbieleft on Thu Sep 11, 2008 at 06:11:24 PM PDT

•  Nearly forgot, there's an Obama fundraiser (1+ / 0-)
          debbieleft

around the 28th, as I recall, at Requa Inn. Appetizers and ocean views in an historic...blah blah blah.

"What's important is not freedom of speech, but rather freedom after speech."

by Urtica dioica gracilis on Thu Sep 11, 2008 at 09:22:45 AM PDT