View Diary: Bill Clinton likes Obama and McCain (130 comments)

•  Next Time, you know someting we don't? (2+ / 0-)
    William Domingo, sherijr

If he does not have anything pos to say. He should say I not commenting on politics.  Better yet, he should STFU and stick with his global initiative.  This is not a form to promote Hillary. That's over!

•  Who's promoting Hillary? (0+ / 0-)

Next time we have a candidate who we want to the world to stop and revolve around.

that would NEVER be Hillary.  She wouldn't want to do it that way.

"two psychics pass each other on the street, one says to the other 'you're doing alright, how am i?'"

by Edgar08 on Mon Sep 22, 2008 at 02:28:26 PM PDT

•  Edgar, perhaps you don't get it..... (1+ / 0-)
        sherijr

There is not going to be a "next time" you'd better hope the world stop and revolve around this guy, cause the "next time" you may be so freakin bad off, there probably won't be elections.  And promoting Hillary is what Billy was doing on the View this morning, by taking Sen. Obama's points and making them Hillarys.

•  He never brought up Hillary (0+ / 0-)

I saw the clips.

YOu must believe it though, or you'd be lying.

I don't want to accuse you of lying.

I don't want the world to stop and revolve around Obama.  Obama says it's about me, about us, about the American people.

I can either believe him or I can believe you who seem to want the world to stop and revolve around obama or we'll all be fucked.

by Edgar08 on Mon Sep 22, 2008 at 02:34:24 PM PDT

•  You are there my friend! (0+ / 0-)

Go watch the tape.  Where he mentions "Hillary said"

•  Really (0+ / 0-)

Wow!!

He said "Hillary said.."

What does that mean??

What must that mean??

by Edgar08 on Mon Sep 22, 2008 at 02:47:28 PM PDT

•  Please go watch the tape, and then lets have a (0+ / 0-)

discussion.

•  Oh I sure did (0+ / 0-)

And I can only imagine the gears turning in your mind as you envision everything their doing for Clinton '12.

And picturing everything he said through that lens and no other.

by Edgar08 on Mon Sep 22, 2008 at 02:50:10 PM PDT

•  No, I was reading a blog and went to see for my (0+ / 0-)

self and surely they were right.  You see, I have no deep seeded Hillary issues.  But you on the other hand, as it appears to me, have some left over issues from the primaries.  Can't help you with that.  sorry.

•  So you think the Clintons are planning for 2012 (0+ / 0-)

Because you read it on a blog, and therefore you see everything they say through that lens.

Ok.  I think that's pretty sad.

People on blogs aren't very reliable, I think.

by Edgar08 on Mon Sep 22, 2008 at 02:57:35 PM PDT

•  Edgar .....NO iwas reading a blog about the View (0+ / 0-)

and being a few hours in a different timezone, I went and watch for myself.  The 2012 thing is nothing new to any thinking person or perhaps the slow folks to politics who know anything about the clintons.

I hope this is clear.  Or should I use all caps or perhaps to bold for better understanding.

•  The 2012 thing (0+ / 0-)

Is nothing new for people who have no other agenda but to bash the Clintons.

by Edgar08 on Mon Sep 22, 2008 at 03:47:07 PM PDT

• Republicans (26)
  • Media (25)
  • Civil Rights (24)
  • Barack Obama (24)
  • Education (23)
  • Law (21)
  • Trans-Pacific Partnership (21)
  • Economy (19)
  • Congress (17)
  • Labor (16)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site