View Diary: This is No Joke (239 comments)

•  I have to congratulate you (4+ / 0-)
    Avila, kestrel9000, csquared, indubitably

The comment above where you have received 8 troll ratings thus far (there could be more) is the

ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTIETH COMMENT of yours in which you have received at least 1 troll rating.

Is that a record here?

Thus can I now say

Major flaw holds the dailykos record for most separate comments that he has received a troll rating with 120.  Will his next comment be 121?

Think about that.  ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY SEPARATE COMMENTS.

I shall not rest until right wing conservatives are 4th party gadflies limited to offering minor corrections on legislation once or twice a year.

by davefromqueens on Sun Oct 05, 2008 at 09:39:41 AM PDT

•  Um dave.... (1+ / 0-)
      bottles

How many of them were from you?  You probably hold the record for the most bad d0nuts dropped by a kossack.  (If it isn't you it would be Randy)  Pointing out how many comments of mine have received at least one d0nut is an indirect way of taking credit for your own handiwork.  Anyone who wishes can check.

•  that's a fair comment (2+ / 0-)
        csquared, indubitably

Eliminate all comments where I was the only donut and see what the number is.

That's a good research project for you.

Then we'll use that new number.

by davefromqueens on Sun Oct 05, 2008 at 11:15:28 AM PDT

•  Why don't we just compare hidden comments? (1+ / 0-)
          bottles

How many of your comments has the community moderation system hidden vs. how many of mine?

•  1 (2+ / 0-)
            csquared, indubitably

but you have several people working in a group who uprate your comments out of troll alley.

You've had about 25 comments in troll alley at one point.

by davefromqueens on Sun Oct 05, 2008 at 11:29:48 AM PDT

•  Um dave... (2+ / 0-)
              musing85, bottles

You've had about 25 comments in troll alley at one point.

I've also had objections overruled yet won the trial.  Being temporarily in troll alley isn't the same as having a comment hidden.  The day you lost your ability to rate comments you, Randy, kestrel9000 and raboof temporarily hid five of my comments. That's more a reflection on you than me.

I don't have anything.  Not sure you wanna use that one anyway as you're working with the king of organized responses.  As soon as I saw kestrel9000 involved I knew who else would show up.

Not sure what the "1" is about.  Certainly you've had more than one and the one I had was taken for the team--which you already knew or you would have brought it up regularly.

•  Twelve comments of mine where you were the (1+ / 0-)
              bottles

only person at this site of >180K who believed it d0nut worthy.  Amazing your ratingabilityectomy took so long.

•  so we'll use the number 108 (2+ / 0-)
                Pete Rock, indubitably

I think you hold the record here.

Again, people like Asher, myself, and others actually want to help elect Democrats.

You are an obstacle to helping to elect Democrats

You've failed your entire life.  I don't see you starting to succeed now.

by davefromqueens on Sun Oct 05, 2008 at 11:59:26 AM PDT

•  Nope again. (1+ / 0-)
                  bottles

108 Users other than me have felt, on 108 different occasions/comments, that you warranted a TU

Approx twenty of them were single d0nuts dropped by Randy, perhaps more. Pete Rock admitted elsewhere in this thread (?) that one of his single d0nuts on me was a mistake.  Several of them were retaliatory d0nuts from since nuked trolls and many were from the usual suspects.  It's easy to pick up undeserved d0nuts.  That's why the formula for hiding comments is what it is.

You've failed your entire life.

That's just a talking point, dave.  You keep throwing shit like that out there hoping it will stick but it doesn't.  I'd suggest you stick with drafting documents and doing closings as the attention to detail that trial work requires isn't your strength.

•  Attention to detail? (2+ / 0-)
                    Avila, indubitably

I think you've been exposed.

What you did with Asher today was totally, 100% despicable and disgusting.

It's just the latest in a long line of your transgressions.

Again, your entire political life has been one of failure.  Bottom line is I help Democrats, you hurt Democrats.

Out of comity I won't comment on the specifics of your professional life b/c that's going into an area that would violate how I read the rules.

by davefromqueens on Sun Oct 05, 2008 at 12:53:52 PM PDT

•  Really? (1+ / 0-)
                      bottles

What you did with Asher today was totally, 100% despicable and disgusting.

Asking him how he was helping voters get to the polls and telling him that his frequent mention of his personal fundraising goal is off putting is "despicable and disgusting"?  He had no problem handling it and learning how to deal with criticism is necessary if he's gonna get involved in the rough and tumbe of RW politics.  Your ass is showing.

Out of comity I won't comment on the specifics of your professional life

You know nothing about my professional life.  Not sure where you think you're headed with that.  All these unconditional declarations about me being a failure imply that you know something but you do not.

Bottom line is I help Democrats, you hurt Democrats.

Keep repeating that talking point, dave.  Maybe someone will believe you.

•   Nice ? better than your attempt at sarcasm (0+ / 0-)

BTW about the dOnuts  ...Just one was a mistake. I am sure the others are warranted, especially since this performance.+ Yours upthread now lies among the hiddens in spite of uprates.

Congratulations.

Diary hijack...spend more time trying to "score" points than do constructive work for democrats.

Glad to see you have your priorities straight, MF.

real showcase here in the comments for the best and the worst on this site.  Obscenity and meta overlayering a pretty good diary.  You must be really proud.

To strive,to seek,to find, and not to yield. 1843 high school motto, Rhode Island.

by Pete Rock on Sun Oct 05, 2008 at 05:55:21 PM PDT

•  well the diary he hijacked on friday (1+ / 0-)
                      Avila

with similar type stunts and after Flaw posted the first comment trying to discourage the diarist actually made the rec list.

So Flaw managed to hijack two diaries over the weekend where

1.  the first made the rec list after Flaw wanted it deleted and
                      1.  bullying a 14 yr old kid.  It is clear from the initial comment that Flaw was trying to discourage the kid.  He bashed him for raising money for Obama.  As a result I went to Asher's page and donated $35 to Obama to help Asher get to $5000.

by davefromqueens on Sun Oct 05, 2008 at 06:17:17 PM PDT