Skip to main content

View Diary: My McCain health care bite (11 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  yes and there are ways (1+ / 0-)
    Recommended by:

    to do exactly that... with a ...uhm... tax shelter of some sort. Depending on how your employee does things, we had a choice to do a FSA... which was ... they deducted a specified amount (your pick) BEFORE TAXES and deposited into a Flexable Spending Account, that you could then use to buy medical and health related stuff, even OTC meds.

    Theres another thing too, doesnt need employer cooperation. Im not up this, but I dont know all the alphabet soup of it. ANyway, if you do decide to set aside a savings like that, make sure you work it right. Tax-free.

    signed, Mom (lol)

    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Einstein

    by Lady Libertine on Mon Oct 06, 2008 at 07:50:41 AM PDT

    [ Parent ]

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site