Skip to main content

View Diary: Obama can ease unemployment IMMEDIATELY (189 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  There is another visa for those kids (2+ / 0-)
    Recommended by:
    uscitizenvoter, IT Professional

    It's called an O-visa. If those scientists truly are at the top of their field, then we want to keep them, and we can -- without the H-1B or L-1 visa. They simply apply for an O-visa, which is surprisingly easy to qualify for.

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site