View Diary: The Blagojevich-Burris-Rush Follies (352 comments)

•  No Mike gave him the (1+ / 0-)
    Adam B

"oh shit, did he really just say that on live national television" look

You know, some people are like slinkies, they're good for nothin'! But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

by Muzikal203 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 at 12:41:32 PM PST

•  Lol yeah exactly. It was crazy. (0+ / 0-)

"It may look dark tonight, but if I hold on to hope, tomorrow will be brighter."

by apip0115 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 at 12:42:51 PM PST

•  Here it is. (2+ / 0-)
        SecondComing, Muzikal203

Through the forest, above the trees, within my stomach, scraped off my knees. I drink the honey inside your hive, you are the reason I stay alive. ~~NIN

by Lava20 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 at 12:59:20 PM PST

•  Ahh, memories. . . (2+ / 0-)
          SecondComing, Lava20

and people affected by Katrina are STILL suffering. I just read today that FEMA is evicting a group of them in Mississippi partly because their temporary housing is causing the values of other houses in the area to go down. SMH

by Muzikal203 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 at 01:09:53 PM PST

•  Here is a follow up interview. (0+ / 0-)

by Lava20 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 at 01:11:04 PM PST

•  I know it's not supposed to be funny (1+ / 0-)
              Lava20

but the look on Chris Tucker's face when they cut to him is so priceless. LOL

by Muzikal203 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 at 01:13:09 PM PST

•  I know. (0+ / 0-)

Classic.  Especially given how outspoken Tucker is.

by Lava20 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 at 01:14:10 PM PST