View Diary: Conyers Explains Why He Hasn't Impeached (253 comments)

•  And you're reported. (0+ / 0-)

"Clearly, many inside this Nation's Government anticipated it. It was Mr. bush and his gang who chose to ignore them." [KO 12/18/08]

by eroded47095 on Wed Jan 14, 2009 at 12:41:34 AM PST

•  Nothing will happen (6+ / 0-)

These are the conventional wisdom enforcers. They play their game at the pleasure of the proprietor.

Have you ever seen any of them post anything controversial, ever?

•  Just what we were missing here. (10+ / 0-)

Input from the "no longer able to rate comments due to abuse" crowd.

•  >-) (1+ / 0-)
          thethinveil

We need something and we don't have it.

Report immediately to the superiors.

>-)

Who likes this shit?

Nobody.

by eroded47095 on Wed Jan 14, 2009 at 01:23:37 AM PST

•  You are totally accurate (0+ / 0-)

you are missing accuracy, a soap box, or anything worthy of reporting other than your own assholishness.

Go for it, my friend.  We should all have the courage to report ourselves when we are being asses.

You are there.  Your biggest problem seems to be that you want to pretend that many folks here actuially want to take time to play with someone crying foul while insulting and inviting attacks.

If you can back off and read what you have written and folks comeback fairly and objectively, you deserve to be forgiven for your asshole  behavior, but othersise, you lose.

Being an asshole is the same whether it is you, me or anyone else.

Way too close to the new year for you to claim others are guilty without taking any responsibility.

It is all of us, now make amends and go to bed.

PaintyKat

WWYTR? Voting, contributing, supporting, and electing Democrats

by PaintyKat on Thu Jan 15, 2009 at 01:13:59 AM PST

•  Aw, I hate slitting my wrists every night at 4:29 (0+ / 0-)

Shitty life.

Shitty shitty life.

At least tomorrow I arise again to live my life in my silly village in New York, please my wife and get shit done.

Life is perfect.

And with Obama as President it just got bumped up 200%.

by eroded47095 on Wed Jan 14, 2009 at 01:22:24 AM PST

•  You're speaking my language (0+ / 0-)

Could be fun.

Funner than hanging out with the stench of the Kops.

Sure.

by eroded47095 on Wed Jan 14, 2009 at 01:27:35 AM PST

•  Really nice "them against us" take (0+ / 0-)

Must be why I see your butt in hidden comments more than anywhere else.

If you have important points to make other than how to be ugly and talk warish and hateful, please let us see it,  I would be interested.

Otherwise, it demonstrates you have little to say that really matters.  Can only be that "somebody is picking on me" or "they don't play fair.  I want the ball and tha little guy, kos, won't give it to me.

Conventional wisdom won't stand up in his/her cheering costume and speak for me and my "us".

Hope you are not hopeing to make much of a change with your helpless attempt to make folks post what you bewlieve to be controvewrsial.

What item you see as c ontr4oversial do you want posted?  Why should someone else do it if you lack the cahones to do it yourself?

Please advise because I sure feel empowered to post anything that might be controversial.  So give yourself a break and enlighten me and I will pop it right up there.

If we get laughed out, we do it together.  NO harm, no fowl.  So stop pretending there is something here that leaves out any fools.  None of us are left out, even to our own detriment.

Paintyat