Skip to main content

View Diary: GBCW - I'm Gone (347 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  Maybe they just need someone to hate (3+ / 0-)
    Recommended by:
    Mary Julia, fromdabak, fl1972

    Now that the Lieberman crap is over.

    I just wish there was some way to stop Obama before he destorys the country. Maybe Bush will declare Marshall law sometime later this week. - Some Freeptard

    by arcticshadow on Thu Jan 15, 2009 at 04:10:12 AM PST

    [ Parent ]

    •  Yes, there is a lot of hatred here boiling over.. (0+ / 0-)

      Someone could cure cancer for 70% of all patients and there would be a diary calling the inventor a sellout for not curing the other 30%.....  It's wacky....

      Obama hasn't pulled the troops from Iraq, closed Gitmo, or found Bin Laden to rip his arms off to beat him to death with them. He's a failure

      by fromdabak on Thu Jan 15, 2009 at 07:01:14 AM PST

      [ Parent ]

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site