Skip to main content

View Diary: I was let go too, because I am "sickly" (289 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  You Can Take Them As Tax Deductions for (5+ / 0-)
    Recommended by:
    Buckeye BattleCry, aitchdee, Lashe, kurt, brein

    Special work clothing, shoes, and equipment. Is this job one you worked on in 2008 or 2009? Either year, if you itemize (long form) you can take them as deductions. Plus the medical, dental, and prescriptions if they're over a certain % of your income.

    Look up AARP (American Assn. of Retired Persons) online to find an AARP volunteer in your area to help with your tax return for free.

    Thanks for your courageous stand and posting your poignant diary.

    We are all rooting for you!

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site